Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Jccck View Post
    Maybe you need to get under this rock and learn a few things.

And i should have been more specific.. A car as reliable, stylish, comfy with all the electronic luxurys and has a brilliant aftermarket support for anything from repair/replace to modify/improve.
    Alot of other cars are reliable, have electronic luxurys, aftermarket support etc. It looks to me as you have only ever driven a honda.

Not sure who you've been talking to, but a 2000 'Rola isn't exactly a flashy car.
    LOL. who said we are looking for a flashy car?

Accords/Preludes hold value because (some) people appreciate quality.
    I wouldn't be suprised if that car saw out 400,000kms with no major issues.
    They dont hold value lol. theyre overpriced because of the badge they wear. Quality? Prelude's IMO are butt ugly, heavy, feel like crap to drive, even with a h22 they are slow.

400xxxklms? tbh i wouldnt be suprised of a honda achieving that. However its not the only vehicle that can.
    DEEFUFF 4LYF

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1>Crx Delsol
    Too many people thinking 92-94 model cars with 2XX,XXXkms are high. Do the maths. People are so stupid as soon as they hear the kms.'ohh too high'. Make me cuoi bro.

I am assuming its her first car + she doesnt know much about cars at all + she doesnt have anyone to help her find a good car as she is asking here. So i would say a car with higher klms for her is not a good idea. My last 3 cars have been 200/300xxxklms+ i dont have a problem with that.
    DEEFUFF 4LYF

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    I had a 250000kms corolla full service history from my aunt and it never missed a beat. Not saying you should get a corollary just kms mean shit a 100000 kms with no oil would be ship.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyH View Post
    Too many people thinking 92-94 model cars with 2XX,XXXkms are high. Do the maths. People are so stupid as soon as they hear the kms.'ohh too high'. Make me cuoi bro.
    250k plus is a throwaway. Keeping a car until then may be fine, but buying one that high is ridiculous. Buy a newer car.