Member Array
    Car:
    99 EK1

Post Front Camber Kit

Hi Guys,

Just looking for some advice from people on front camber adjustment as my EK has been lowered and camber hasn't been put back to a practical level yet.
    Found a cheapish kit on ebay
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/96-00-Hon...item3a6a7f8777

Just wondering if anyone has had experience with this kit or similar. If it is worth spending money on, how easy is installation.

Thanks guys

Member Array
    Car:
    Kermit K20A
    Personally I haven't used that kit before but it looks vert similar to the buddy club design. I would spend a bit extra and get hard race personally, as I haven't had the best experiences with buddy club items.

Installing them is pretty straight forward. Will take about an hour to fit. Then you will require a wheel alignmemt
    Kermit EGK20A
    Winton: 1:35.08
    Wakefield: 1:08.8

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1993 accord wag
    i just bought a set for my accord same type of set up there in transit atm will let you know how i go in a few weeks when they get here

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1993 accord wag
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/390372161...84.m1439.l2649

this is the ones i ordered they have left long beach ca last night

Member Array
    Car:
    99 EK1
    @stndrd, what is it that's given you issues with the Buddy Club design? Whats the difference in design between the Hardrace kit and the kit from Ebay?

@bloodviper, that would be awesome if you could let me know how you go. Had a look at a couple of DIY's but still not confident doing it yet. Will be going for the whiteline rear camber adjustment kit in the next couple of weeks but is much simpler to install than this kit.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1993 accord wag
    hey bro yeah will let you know will do a diy so are you getting them to fix neg camber or make it i am doing mine to create neg camber so i can tuck rims one air bags

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    IMO, hardrace front camber is the only way to go... i know because i am using them, as well as various other ppl on here, not just for street use but also track use, proven to work and withstand alot of punishment.

Few things i prefer hardrace over generic brands or even BC brands, they look much thicker and have a solid build to them, thicker metal, the welds look solid and most importand the bolts used, they are bolts not cheap allen key bolts which look weak and flimsy. Look at the size of the bolts vs the allen bolts!!!! lol, big difference, since they are larger, they can have a stronger grip an hold, thus allowing for less chance of the camber being out aligned after a hard day of tracking or jus the simple plain DD of the crappy roads of sydney and melb >_<

I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1993 accord wag
    them blue arms are like what i was gonna build hey underoath you livve near my sister we should meet up in the new year and i can show you the arms

Member Array
    Car:
    99 EK1
    Hey guys, thanks heaps for all the info. @mugen_ctr that was an awesome explanation man thanks. Yeah I was wondering about the bolts to be honest, looked like they might not have enough of a grip to hold strong. But as you said the welds and arm thickness rigidity looks much better aswell. Looks like hard race for me. Not to save up! hahaha

@bloodviper ah really man? thats awesome. I don't have my licence at the moment (woops) until end of febuary so maybe after that where i'm able to drive the car again i'll hit you up and we can meet up man!

Member Array
    Car:
    Kermit K20A
    Mugen_ctr beat me to my explination. Perfect comparision bud
    Kermit EGK20A
    Winton: 1:35.08
    Wakefield: 1:08.8

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1993 accord wag
    Yeah i don't get mine back till march i got done no ps twwice