i am wanting to put 18's on my EG. Has anyone got them on theirs? did you have much trouble fitting them..gaurd rolling etc.?

I have seen them on a EG before...and they had rolled guards and it was lowered as well...hardly any room left under guards....

The main concern would be scrubbing...as suspension has hardly any room to move.
    blah blah blah

was it very low? did it look ok with them?

'99 DC2R/'88 CRX Array
    Car:
    DC2R/CRX
    Guards will need to be rolled and you may experience some fouling at full lock from what I've heard - also, I dunno about Qld, but in NSW it's not quite legal and you can get canaried for it.
    '99 DC2R, '90 BMW E30 318is, '88 CRX

Member Array
    Car:
    EG Civic VTi
    i got 17's on mine and its slammd on its nuts and i still cant turn my wheels fully locked, but go the 18's :-) they'll fit

Quote Originally Posted by fusion_VTi
    i got 17's on mine and its slammd on its nuts and i still cant turn my wheels fully locked, but go the 18's :-) they'll fit
    Haha no worries bro..i probly will!

yeh ive got 18s here's a pic. lowered too.. ive got my rear guards rolled but my front arent. only scrubbing i get is on the front wheels when ive got them on full lock. there's no room at all as you can see between the tyres and the wheel arches, you cant even get your fingers under. i had to get a set of konis too cos the rear wheels would scrub on the top of the wheel arches when the car bounced going over bumps at high speed.

I had 18" on my civic and the back scrubbed a bit when going over bumps, I only had low king springs on them not the super lows, so the wheels dont go into the arch and it doesnt look quite as good. proabably roll the rear gaurds and it would be sweet