Thread: Respray cost

Respray cost

Hi

Honda newbie here! Looking around at a few Euro's and found one that's in great shape except for some damage to the paintwork on the front lip and a little on the rear also. What's a rough idea of the cost to redo them so that the car is looking in top shape again? And can anyone recommend a good place to get it done in Sydney?

Thanks

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    BB6 ATTS
    Very generic Question.

The price you pay will vary between which body shops you go to, reflecting the quality of the end result. If you pay less, don't expect much in terms of finish or longevity.

If it's only the front and rear lip. To spray both you will find the average quote to be anywhere between $200 and $500 for both (provided they don't have any damage, its just the paint).

I'm not familiar with any bodyshops in Sydney, however I would recommend getting at least 3 quotes. Remember, as soon as you say its Private and not Insurance alot of the larger/reputable body shops will most likely seem disinterested or will over quote you. You can find ones that will do a good job for a reasonable price. I suggest you search the forums for people who have had experience with body shops in you area.
    Last edited by Phased; 28-06-2009 at 01:50 PM.
    AMSOIL 10w30/Ea013 @ 5k OCI's, AMSOIL MTF Synchromesh, RE002's @ F 40/R 38 PSI; 9.23L/100kms. Suburban(Minimal Freeway).

Self Tuned (Road). Dyno soon.

E.R McNamara
    47-53 Princes Highway ARNCLIFFE 2205
    Phone: 95670521 and ask for Sam. just say alfa gave you his number. i had a few paint jobs done there and i was happy with the end result. you get what you paid for.. next to it is also a good Honda mechanic which i highly recommend. Top One automotive. You'll see some nice looking heavily modified hondas there sometimes.

Good luck... oooo and you'll be looking at around 250-350 for each lip since theres damages..

=)

Thanks guys. Ended up going with a different Euro without any body images.

Thanks for the mechanic tip. I'll check them out.

How much for a full respray accord euro silver