S2000 AP1 Remove Side Mirror & Replace CF Side Mirror

Got a pair of CF side mirror last month, put them on the car yesterday.
    Here is a guid for you guys how to remove the door cover maybe to change speakers, side mirrors and ect.

First of all, as I know there is gonna be a big hole for the wiring of the orginal side mirror which go through the door panel.

So I was trying to find a good piece of rubber insert to prevent water leaking and also scarching while installing, I end up buy a swim cap. The thickness of the rubber is what I want. Haha spend $7 from rebel sport.

After cutting, it looks great on the mirror

I think thats really a good idea for you guys. You can use the cap to make as an insert for other parts.

Then its time to remove the door panel. First, remove the two tabs from the ends of the door handle and then remove the screws. Next, remove the screw from the lock / lever and snake the trim out of the panel. Place your hand along the bottom or edge of the panel and then pull sharply backwards. The panel will “snap” away from the door. Work around the panel, excluding the top, and make sure the bottom and sides are disconnected. Now pull up on the panel and it slide out of the door. Before placing the panel to the side, look behind the panel and disconnect the plugs to the door accessories.(copied from other site, too lazy to write, I highlight the screw on the pic)

Pull away the trim, make sure to unplug the connector for the side mirror.

After the speaker removed, you can put you arm in to the hole and feel that 3 bolts are installed. Just use a 10mm spanner to release one bolt. Thats the worst part of all installation, hurt my arm so much.

Then use the socket to release the other two through the hole here

Yeah, after put erverthing on, it looks like this

Should cut the rubber bit smaller coz it rise after extrusion.
    Appologize for the poor writing, just want to share with guys.
    Thanks for reading
    Yeah last day of work this year
    Merry Xmas everyone

Member Array
    Car:
    ek and city
    good work but i think u should have used a black or red cap as u can still see a little green but over all 10 out 10
    ***GREEK PRIDE METER***█████████████████████ 100%
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...ht-pipe-wheels

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    how much is this little mirror cost u if you dont mind me asking.

and do you have a picture of your whole car with the mirror?