Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    2000 DC2R
    Well my family friend has one of them old school pits, i just drove on it and he used a light and examined. Headers are dented, as far as he said it just needs to be stretched back to spec, my car was high enough to clear body/undercarriage damage. Just the impact of the tyres/gutter pushed things back. Mainly the front right tyre.
    3 guys walk into a bar. The first guy told the D to get a B series.The second guy told the B to get a K series. The last guy told the K to fk off just get a V8 mate.

You need to get an alignment check done a.s.a.p. If as you say the both front tyres suffered excessive camber wear in a short drive then something sounds bent/damaged.(suspension LCA, tierods. Possibly subframe) Not always obvious from a visual inspection when you don't have the instruments to measure. As a couple of quick "rule of thumb" checks, drive along slowly in a straight line on a level surface and note if the steering wheel is in it's normal position i.e. not turned to the left or right of normal. Stop, and while the car (and front wheels)is in this straight ahead position, get a tape measure, and with the assistance of another, measure the distance between the wheel (hub)centre's from front to back on both sides. The should be within a few mm of each other. If there is a noticable difference, something is definitely out of line.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2/180sx
    2 of my cars now have hail damage thanks to this and there both up for sale, the vtir selling for 4k without reg/rwc, the red gsi im wreaking see for sale parts forums in vic.

Had to watch hopelessly at my two cars getting hit, lucky my daily was in the garage but poor vti-r :/

Golf ball sized hail broke my rear windscreen and cracked my front windscreen?

When the hail storm stoped i quickly moved my vtir in my garage with my daily as u can see form the light shinning on the bonnet ****en hail damaged bonnet fml but no windows broken yay besides a crack on the sunroof window -.- same with my red gsi the sunroof window was also cracked -.-
    Last edited by Johnie; 29-12-2011 at 11:10 PM.