Member Array
    Car:
    prelude
    Thats "MR" H22 to you......!

When words fail, Vtec speaks....!

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    Got a nice engine bay, but I am not a big fan of the exterior. But credit for the engine works.... Well done

Member Array
    Car:
    Ek honda civic hatch
    so sneaky with the water to air

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Nice work man, I love it. Looks great and has the balls to walk the walk too.

Pics of CRX!?!??!

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic 97
    dont i repeat DO NOT put a 2876 on it you will make no more power Garrented ...!!! with more lag its a dog turbo terrible design T25 flange and small turbo coupled with a cropped down old GT30 design compressor wheel it is a special application turbo and not designed for power applications...... i am telling you so you dont make a terrible decision!!!

Turbo choice it staying the same T25 foot print should be as metioned a GT3071R or the new Garrett GTX3071 you can use the internal gate with both of these and should be what you are looking for in the larger turbine wheel as you can flow a lot more and will as you have with your exhaust choke it with the smaller .64 rear

once agian 2876 = EPIC FAIL .... if your tuner wants to put this turbo on pack up and find another tuner as fast as you can!
    WOULD YOU LIKE SOME FRONT BAR WITH YOUR FRONT MOUNT

Member Array
    Car:
    prelude
    Thanks guy, I appreciate that my style doesn't apeal to everyone.
    But I think it's a good example of what it is.

It's funny though, the"ricer" that it is, the less performance people expect out to have.

It's like, hiding right out in the open. In it's own way, it's still a sleeper....

As for the CRX...

I'm starting work on it soon. I'm doing it JDM style.
    I have a body kit for it, but it is the wifes daily. And she would destroy a body kit in a week.
    I have a B16 lined up for it. Should be an awesome little ride.

The wife credited it shortly after I got it on the road for her.
    But I fixed it up. It has a white AUDM front end on it atm.
    So it's ben nick named "The Panda...!"

I'll find a pic of it....

Member Array
    Car:
    prelude

Last edited by ThePacman; 23-06-2012 at 10:20 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    prelude
    Quote Originally Posted by lookingforboost View Post
    dont i repeat DO NOT put a 2876 on it you will make no more power Garrented ...!!! with more lag its a dog turbo terrible design T25 flange and small turbo coupled with a cropped down old GT30 design compressor wheel it is a special application turbo and not designed for power applications...... i am telling you so you dont make a terrible decision!!!

Turbo choice it staying the same T25 foot print should be as metioned a GT3071R or the new Garrett GTX3071 you can use the internal gate with both of these and should be what you are looking for in the larger turbine wheel as you can flow a lot more and will as you have with your exhaust choke it with the smaller .64 rear

once agian 2876 = EPIC FAIL .... if your tuner wants to put this turbo on pack up and find another tuner as fast as you can!
    Thanks for the input. Honestly, so far, I'm happy with my setup.
    If I change snails at all, I'll give that consideration...

Member Array
    Car:
    prelude
    Ok. So I'm still having a niggling problem with a miss.

The car runs perfectly at start up, (other than idling a little high. 2000rpm)
    And runs fine once it's at operating temp. But after you've been driving fir about 30-40 min, it starts to develop a miss.

It's always at around the same spot in the rev range. (between 4500 and 5000 rpm) and only under load (more than about 60% throttle)

The car drives fine, and if you go easy on the throttle till your past 5500rpm, you can go WOT without a problem. But who wants to do that....?

It definatly feels like an ignition miss, and in fact, I regapped my spark plugs down to .75mm. And it made considerable difference.
    It definatly cleaned it up some what. But it didn't quite fix it all together.

So, I'm waiting on Honda, to deliver me a brand new genuine dizzy cap, and rotor button. And I bought an MSD SS Blaster coil.
    I'm hopeing that this will fix the problem, whilst allowing me to regap my plugs back to around 1.2mm.

I just hope this is the issue.....

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic 97
    gap plugs to .8 all the time

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic 97
    why is the idle set so high as well? it should idle fine at stock RPM set point?

A.K.A VTI60Y Array
    Car:
    RUSTED Sleeper
    Also check your icm its common for the miss to happen once car is warm to develop a miss as these fail quite often
    KK24AA