Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukey View Post
    headgasket leaking oil? mine is and causes my idle to hunt a bit
    "The first symptoms of a head gasket that is failing are usually a slow loss of coolant with no visible leaks, engine overheating and/or a Check Engine light with cylinder misfire codes."

Not sure if hg is gone, but it has been losing coolant for months and i can't seem to find the bloody leak! If it's leaking, should the oil be 'chocolate milkshake'?
    KEEP IT VIET | KEEP IT JDM
    FaLL iN LoVe WheN YoU aRe ReAdY, NoT WhEN YoU ARe LOnEly

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Get a combustion leak tester mate. Cheap and definitive

Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT
    Quote Originally Posted by charliebrown View Post
    "The first symptoms of a head gasket that is failing are usually a slow loss of coolant with no visible leaks, engine overheating and/or a Check Engine light with cylinder misfire codes."

Not sure if hg is gone, but it has been losing coolant for months and i can't seem to find the bloody leak! If it's leaking, should the oil be 'chocolate milkshake'?
    i didnt say coolant, i said oil. my hg leaks oil down the front on the block behind the exhaust manifold and causes my car to hunt at idle slightly

some kids garage
    A true car enthusiast appreciates the time, effort and money put into ANY sort of car, modified in ANY sort of style, whether they may like it or not.