Member Array
    Car:
    dc2r

suspension for ed6 civic

what suspension aka coil overs can i get from another platform to fit onto my ed6 civic?

thanks
    im glad you didnt put the sx lip AND that one on or itd be like yo dawg i herd you liek lips, so i put a lip on yo lip so you can lip while you lip

Member Array
    Car:
    60 EAD
    heaps of companies make coilovers for the ed/ef civic, why would u wanna try coilovers from another model?
    FFamily

instagram - chumdab

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2r
    oh becasue im on a budget and i dont want to buy brand new and i cant seem to find anyone selling coilovers for a ed civic so i was asking if eg / dc2 fits in
    im glad you didnt put the sx lip AND that one on or itd be like yo dawg i herd you liek lips, so i put a lip on yo lip so you can lip while you lip

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Sedan
    You can get some ED/EF skunk2 pro s coilovers from the US for about $700 last time I looked

Member Array
    Car:
    EE3 WAGON YO
    if u find cheap eg or dc2 suspension/ they will fit also.

just need to change the front fork to eg dc2. and will fit perfect

I wouldn't put ITR/EG coilovers on an 88-91 chassis, it will sit higher than it should and you probably won't be able to lower it as much as you would a specific kit.

EK are better option, but you need front forks as with EG/DC. Or get a DA setup, even better!

I would just get the correct kit, otherwise spring rates won't be right, and that would defeat the point of getting a good setup.

just my opinion though.