Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 Squared

Who rolled your guards

Gents,

I've been using Nelson from Sydney guard rolling for a few of my cars, it has been a while since I used him, as I was semi happy with his work over the years, I always manage to find more negative reviews than good. I'm not sure why this happens.. the only thing I could fault was the rolling was not even side to side, but it was only really noticeable if you sat there staring at them for a good 5minutes - something nobody will do...

I'm just curious if there is someone out there who has rolled guards in more than just 1 or 2 euros and if he done a particular good job or not...

Post up your experiances please!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 06
    Hey mate, i used Gavin from sydney guard rolling on my euro
    did a good job of it, even with my front left pannel being pannel beated out it didnt crack or chip, so all and all very happy with his work :P

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    hey mate, i just got my guards rolled at ozzy tyres near liverpool on hoxton park road, they do a top job and in the time i had my car there, i seen 2 euros come through, would definately recommend them and they are quick and listen to ur every request and question.

some mobile guy who i won't ever use or recommend ever ...
    MFactory Competition Products

Member Array
    Car:
    ED:158
    Give John a call, hes got an ad up on gumtree..

http://sydney.gumtree.com.au/c-Busin...AdIdZ295352882

Quick and easy good job guard rolling on my euro, explains and shows you everything he does!

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 Squared
    Quote Originally Posted by e240 View Post
    some mobile guy who i won't ever use or recommend ever ...
    lol what happened mate?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 07
    Ozzy tyres is the worst, they get their apprentices to bash out your guards, not even roll them

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    anyone know any good ones in the brissy area?
    Mods: Pioneer Double DIN GPS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Buddyclub N+ Spec, Topspeed Headers, Skunk2 Catback Exhaust

Member Array
    Car:
    zenki CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by rodsta15 View Post
    Ozzy tyres is the worst, they get their apprentices to bash out your guards, not even roll them
    If they know what theyre doing and use a heat gun its normally OK... after all its just the underside of the guards.. as long as the paints good and the guards dont get pulled outwards or it ends up looking like a hexagon, it doesnt really matter what method they use..

this is because at the end of the day, the underside of your guards can't be returned to original spec, and id rather trust a pro with a rubber mallet than some noob with a guard rolling tool.. cause you can ruin the look of your wheel arches with those too
    Last edited by jzx_andy; 26-01-2012 at 06:56 PM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 07
    Well on my previous car, i had nelson from sydney guard rolling do my guards, 1000x better job then ozzy tyres