Thread: RSB for CU2

Threaded View

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Lux

RSB for CU2

Hi all,

I just took a delivery of MY12 CU2 luxury and I'm very impressed with the amount of car you can get for the money.
    One tiny thing that I feel lacking since I'm moving up from civic FD with lower suspension plus cusco FSB and RSB is the car doesn't feel as planted when it goes around bend.

I was looking online last night and I can only found a 22mm Progress rear sway bar that will suit Acura TSX 2 which is a CU2.
    is there any other company that makes RSB for CU2?

The cusco that I had on my FD was 23mm rear and 28mm front so I was quite surprised that the Progress RSB is smaller for bigger and heavier car.

I was also thinking on getting lowering spring kit but since the CU2 is a longer car compared to my FD and the fact that I have managed to scrape the front bumper coming out from office driveway, I will hold it until I find a new job which has a flat car park.. Haha..

I notice there are a few lowering spring kits available for CU2, has anyone had any experience with them? Progress, eibach, tein H and S tech were some of the kits that I've seen online. I fitted my FD with Tein S-Tech and it suit my driving style really well and the in laws didn't complaint about the ride quality (They are big Toyota fan which in my opinion have the super soft suspension settings).

Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by pitiek; 03-01-2012 at 08:56 AM.
    Cusco RSB setup and Tein S-Tech for sale
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...okies-Civic-FD