Question Broken boot button CL9

My button for the boot release on the boot itself doesn't work. Therefore I have to use they key or the cable release on the driver's side to open it. I understand there's master switches at the front by the driver's side + master switch behind the boot. I've checked both that they are on. Initially the master switch at the back of the boot was loose (didn't click on or off because it wasn't properly sitting in the housing), so I opened the switch up and just tightened it all up. But still not working.

Any ideas as to troubleshoot the problem? Could it be a blown fuse or something?

Thanks in advance

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    give this a read and see if it helps? http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/1st-ge...nk-button.html
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

ye i've read through it but seems like they all refer to the master switches. guess i'll just have to deal with it.