Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CU2 Lux Navi
    Hi Guys

Does this need to be burn on a special disc as I had this running for a while but it has since stopped working, I re-burnt the image file and it worked fine for a few months again but again I got a disc reading error.

"Disc Reading Error Consult Your Dealer" and the error will stay there

Quote Originally Posted by sd15 View Post
    Hi Guys

Does this need to be burn on a special disc as I had this running for a while but it has since stopped working, I re-burnt the image file and it worked fine for a few months again but again I got a disc reading error.

"Disc Reading Error Consult Your Dealer" and the error will stay there
    It usually means it ha encountered a error while reading the disk. Which means the copy that you made is bad.
    Use better media and burn it slow, 1x or 4x which ever one you can get access to.

Sometimes the melbourne heat will destroy or damage the copy, which will have this issue too.

Member Array
    Car:
    VTiR/CL9
    Anyone dealing a copy of satnav dvd for cl9?

If I was looking at buying a sat nav unit that does not have a disc would a back up copy of this disc work? I'm in Brissy so keen to confirm I can get my hands on this before committing to purchase. Thanks

IF anyone is looking for a copy of the WHERE IS MAP UPDATE DVD .. shoot me an email chris.destroy@gmail.com ... I'm sure I will be able to point you in the right direction

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '90 EC8 D16Z6
    Hello guys, my friend has latest DVD maps in his online store: http://jku.com.au/2014-map-dvd-genui...0-tc0-q07.html

Quote Originally Posted by mum666 View Post
    Hello guys, my friend has latest DVD maps in his online store: http://jku.com.au/2014-map-dvd-genui...0-tc0-q07.html
    Hmm for that price you may as well buy the original from Honda themselves for $300.
    Also as far as I know V20 isn't out yet, so be careful guys.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '90 EC8 D16Z6
    Quote Originally Posted by caudex View Post
    Hmm for that price you may as well buy the original from Honda themselves for $300.
    Also as far as I know V20 isn't out yet, so be careful guys.
    Hm... i never written anywhere that it is not original. Today i visited him and for me this map looks ok. Just wanted to help you guys because he says that he have this maps in really good price.

Quote Originally Posted by mum666 View Post
    Hm... i never written anywhere that it is not original. Today i visited him and for me this map looks ok. Just wanted to help you guys because he says that he have this maps in really good price.
    Ah ok, as long as it is the original from Honda then it is a good price.

Just see people posting sites on here claiming they had V20 since Jan 2014, and selling it for like $250 but turns out its a dud fake V13 disk.

Member Array
    Car:
    VTiR/CL9
    buy it guys and put it on torrent xD share the love lol

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 Euro Luxury
    Hi, I have just purchased a v20 disc online and it loaded fine but I would just like to confirm the map version number? (Press menu -> navigation -> support info) Because mine shows 0018.09.01, and I'm just trying to see if I got ripped off or not.. Is that consistent with other v20's?
    Thank you!

Member Array
    Car:
    VTiR/CL9
    Burn us a copy pls ��������