Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2003 Accord CM2
    Hi guys,
    Would anyone be interested in selling me an OLD version of a disk that uses KWI files and posting it to NZ? I've a JDM 2003 CM2 wagon. I have a couple of factory Navi DVDs but of course everything is in Japanese.
    Just for shits and giggles I'd like to see what an Aussie disk would do (if anything) - I do understand the maps will be incorrect but they couldn't be any worse that the ones i have now.
    Thanks
    pete

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2003 Accord CM2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobman View Post
    I have V18 which covers AUS & NZ apparently, but I'm very curious if it would work on a CM2.

I have been wondering if the discs can work from different countries or if the navigation unit is locked onto a particular country.
    All righty - how would I go about getting a disk? I completely understand that this could be a total shot in the dark, so not expecting any money back guarantees or anything.
    Pete

Hi bob man,

Would your copy works on cu2? And how much u charge for a copy send to wa?

Quote Originally Posted by vyw View Post
    Hi bob man,

Would your copy works on cu2? And how much u charge for a copy send to wa?
    PM Sent.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2003 Accord CM2
    PM sent.
    Tried to PM you back but doesn't look like to got through. Another Forum using VBulletin software I'm on doesn't let users send PMs until they reach a certain post count.
    Let me know if you did (or didn't) get it
    pete

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2003 Accord CM2
    Email me on bobman84@hotmail.com

I did get your PMs and replied, but it may be easier to email.
    Hi Bob, disk received ok. I disconnected the car battery for about 5 minutes (to clear the current settings) reconnected and attempted to load the disk. When first powered up the display shows the green bar that probably says (its in japanese) "load the disk". When I nisert the disk it still has a green bar but the script changes, probably now saying "wrong disk" or something like that and doesn't go any further.
    Putting the original Honda (japanese) disk in loads up and i get everything back (ie maps of Tokyo, japanese voice prompts, etc).

So - Aussie disk is not compatible with JDM navi system. Another piece of the Honda Navi jigsaw.

Anyone want an Aussie Honda V18 disk?

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    gumtree has someone selling it for 40 from carnegie
    WprHeader|J'intake|FLP100Cell|FGKcatback|NstPulley s|PivotRaizin|ProgressRSB|CuscoTypeI TB&StrutBrace|OkadaCoil|TeinSS|SpoonRigidCollar|Re flashedEcu|PWRtransmissionCooler|RE30|6pots+330mm rotor

Quote Originally Posted by mrgu View Post
    gumtree has someone selling it for 40 from carnegie
    I think that is Bobman and his is for CL9.
    Mine is for CU2.

has anyone found the disk for CL9 online via torrent or whatnot? everything I've been able to find is for the CU2 or other manufacturers :/

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Version 19 does work in my 2007 euro..... can someone help me what version will..... latest I mean

anyone have verson 18 or above map updates for my CL9? willing to pay.. PM me

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    AccordEuro MY10
    Gents,

First post...so please bear with me :-S

I have a 2010 euro navi and not sure what version I am running (think it might be a V14 or V15 that came standard).

Does this mean I can update to the V18 via the dvd player?

If you guys are sharing then wouldnt mind jumping on to it as well if ok.

I am in melbourne.