Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 Euro Luxury
    I would love to, preferably if you are in Brisbane, but I really want to confirm if this information is correct first because I think I got scammed

I'm pretty sure that's a V18 but if the scammer was smart he could have certainly just changed the text file in the map disc to say it was a V20.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 Euro Luxury
    ugh I'm just an idiot I guess, bank transferred for this as well, never again, ah well v18 ain't too bad right, 2012? just got ripped off I guess..
    Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by Babystepz View Post
    ugh I'm just an idiot I guess, bank transferred for this as well, never again, ah well v18 ain't too bad right, 2012? just got ripped off I guess..
    Thanks man!
    Would you mind sharing where you got this from, so at least us others don't buy from the same (scam) place?

(Happy for you to PM me if you prefer that).

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2006 Accord
    Hi Guys, my daughters just bought a 2006 Accord Euro Lux for her first car that has v13 disc so I took a punt and bought a Honda V20 Whereis disc with no p/n's that was not compatible with the player. I've checked the disc in the PC and its has a bas file which, from my searches on the forum indicates that it would not be suitable.
    What is the latest version DVD available for the 06 Accords and does anyone have one they would like to sell or swap with mine?

Hi Racerx,

From my previous research it looks like V18 is the latest version that you can get for this vehicle. The DVD should have .KWI files on it.
    Volume label (when you insert the DVD into your PC) for V13 should be N899K10610 if we're talking about the same system.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2006 Accord
    Thanks Migman,

Your correct, my original V13 disc has the .KWI files and the new disc has the .BAS files hence the incompatibility.