Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    Yeah give one a test drive and see how you like it.

SWAP!! I been wanting a manual civic quite bad

If youre still considering getting an auto civic pm me
    Last edited by butterfingers; 06-01-2012 at 04:35 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED6
    Thanks for all the info guys, gotta love Ozhonda lol

@butterfingers, might be interested depend on the condition of your car, color, GLi or CXi and km. can i test drive it to see if i like it or not?

Cheers

I just sold my 97 ek auto and whilst it's no pocket rocket I felt that it was fine around town and never felt like I was slower than traffic.

Going up steap hills can be a challenge especially if the car in front is struggling but you can eliminate this by going up the hill faster initially or just floor it down and get the gear box to change gears.

The main negative with auto Ek is that you can feel when it's changing gears as its a bit jerky.

why dont sell ur car and buy a manul one?

Member Array
    Car:
    EG Si Hatchie
    had both auto and manual civics. for day to day driveabilty the auto is fine for enough power, economy is down compared to the manual tho. Not alot but enough to notice and fuel ain't getting cheaper. but if you wanna have fun in it forget the auto. you totally lose the on/off throttle feel from the torque converter mushing the feel out.
    Is this the end of my car modding days? Buying a house says so...