Newcomer Array
    Car:
    dc5s

Check engine light

I recently just installed the Kidd racing headers with test pipe, yes ino test big fine lol it just until I get a cat
    Recently the check engine light has came on and I read in the rsx forum its a common problem , the same thing happens when they run the megan test pipe they said you need a angle cat bung or something like that does anyone know where to get these?
    Thnx

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S15
    You have two option s get a cat delete wch is something you plug the sensor into to trick it into thinking everything it's good. The other it's to get a kpro our so.mething similar and disable the sensor. You can buy a cart delete off club rsx. They are cheap. Even try ebay

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    The MIL could really be anything. You'd need a scantool to properly diagnose the problem. It could be what you claim it to be, but then again, it could be something else. With the DC5S you could use any common OBDII scantool to check just to be safe. You don't want any random misfires now do you.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    dc5s
    Quote Originally Posted by DakDak View Post
    You have two option s get a cat delete wch is something you plug the sensor into to trick it into thinking everything it's good. The other it's to get a kpro our so.mething similar and disable the sensor. You can buy a cart delete off club rsx. They are cheap. Even try ebay
    Thnx man I'm just gonna get a cat delete as I don't have money for a kpro just yet
    Thnx very mich

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    dc5s
    Quote Originally Posted by Banana_hammock View Post
    The MIL could really be anything. You'd need a scantool to properly diagnose the problem. It could be what you claim it to be, but then again, it could be something else. With the DC5S you could use any common OBDII scantool to check just to be safe. You don't want any random misfires now do you.
    Yeah true don't want anything going wrong
    Cheers for the advice