Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    2000 Civic em1
    s2000 pro's: Faster, newer, better handling... pretty much way better car from the start. Also don't just look at it from the the performance side, look at financials too. s2000 will hold it's value better then mx5 and re-selling will be so much easier. Also spending heaps of money on a mx5 will just result in an old mx5 with heaps of money put into it. Also s2000's are great stock and when u do finally get off your p's u cant get it turboed or supercharged and it will be even faster. I know because I have been crazy in the past and spent thousands on cars that are well pretty much expired and I could of just bought an entirely newer and overall better car. I say s2000, I would of bought one myself if I could fit in it...

[QUOTE=Aleksa;3206672]Also s2000's are great stock and when u do finally get off your p's u cant get it turboed or supercharged and it will be even faster.QUOTE]

This guy is spot on! Spend all that money on mx5 yields a maxed out car equiv to a mild s2k, that cost the same as an s2000. The s2000 will still have more potential for when you're on your opens!
    DON'T GET RIPPED OFF DIY

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S2000
    Something everyone has forgotten:

You don't point and laugh at people driving S2000's.

not at hard tops though...
    DON'T GET RIPPED OFF DIY

Banned Array
    Car:
    R34 GTR Vspec
    keep it! if you have any doubts about letting it go, your not ready to let it go. my eh sedan was written off. i was contemplating wheter i should get a new car or not, but just couldnt let it go. ive now recently just bought another one. it was taken away too soon

hahah keept it man you will regret selling it.

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Mezza View Post
    Something everyone has forgotten:

You don't point and laugh at people driving S2000's.
    Why not? Tossers drive all types of cars

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 S2000 and 94 prelude
    Get rid of the mx5 dude! Ur a uni student, your too young for a car like that. Get the s2k

Quote Originally Posted by chunsa View Post
    Not sure if it was a serious race but consider these drivers from BMI racing it out with stock cars

S2000 just dominates!
    Of course the S2K with a racing driver would kill RX8, WRX [Non-STi], V35 350GT, DC5R and NB6/8...

And its Gan san @ the wheel... NOOOO FEEARRRUUUuuu
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadAngel View Post
    Of course the S2K with a racing driver would kill RX8, WRX [Non-STi], V35 350GT, DC5R and NB6/8...

And its Gan san @ the wheel... NOOOO FEEARRRUUUuuu
    All those cars were driven by pros though...