Question Question about HID kit for accord cd5

Hi everyone
    i would like install hid kit into my honda accord cd5 1996 model

will this hid kit on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....X:eRTM:AU:1123 fit into my accord ?

thank you

cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 H22a Accord
    Yes, But Australian Accords front lights are H4 Low Beam, H1 Hi-Beam where as the HID kit you are looking at is H4 Bulb HI/LOW beam.

You can still use that kit but only the low-beam on the HID kit will work unless you rewire your Hi-Beam (H1 Bulbs) on to the HI-Beam on the Hi-Kit. I'm only using the low beam on the HID Kit I brought one day I will rewire my Hi-Beam in to the HID Bulb and use the old H1 bulbs as a spotlight set up but as it stands now the HIDs are bright enough as it is.

Hope this helps/makes sense any questions don't hesitate to PM me.

Sorry one more thing....

Don't forget to check your bulbs in you car for the part number like H4 etc just to make sure that you order the right HID KIT.
    Last edited by craigosrepz; 12-01-2012 at 04:26 PM. Reason: More info
    CD5REPZ

Quote Originally Posted by craigosrepz View Post
    Yes, But Australian Accords front lights are H4 Low Beam, H1 Hi-Beam where as the HID kit you are looking at is H4 Bulb HI/LOW beam.

You can still use that kit but only the low-beam on the HID kit will work unless you rewire your Hi-Beam (H1 Bulbs) on to the HI-Beam on the Hi-Kit. I'm only using the low beam on the HID Kit I brought one day I will rewire my Hi-Beam in to the HID Bulb and use the old H1 bulbs as a spotlight set up but as it stands now the HIDs are bright enough as it is.

Hope this helps/makes sense any questions don't hesitate to PM me.

Sorry one more thing....

Don't forget to check your bulbs in you car for the part number like H4 etc just to make sure that you order the right HID KIT.
    i use it for low beam thanks mate

cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 H22a Accord
    No worries.... Easy to install aswell took me a hour but I tucked all the wires away and hid as much as I could.

Cheers good luck with it! Also check out ozaccord.net for more accord related topics.
    CD5REPZ