Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO

2013 Accord/Euro

I have just seen a rendering of the next Accord,and if it looks anything like this,it will be the best of the bunch again,and I will upgrade to a new one.

Google 2013 Honda Accord,and then watch the You Tube clip.

It looks like family of CL9/CU2 Euros,nothing like a normal Accord,with big wheel arches again,very curved roof,sleek side profile,and very bold new front...

This may be the global/US Accord...

If it has a big boot and more legroom in the rear,as well as that sexy styling,it will be another smash hit from Honda...

It's most definitely a fake rendering (or so I hope).

On the blue rendering, the door handles are right on the door seams and the mirrors are circular which doesn't even match the rest of the car!

The red rendering doesn't even have door handles or side mirrors? Along with a Honda badge but Acura corporate shield grille?

What is this?!? The Accord Euro/TSX mated with a colossal sized whale which in turn got back attacked by an Accord coupe? - I seriously hope that Honda didn't make this atrocity :c

But hey, it's better than the new Camry.
    Last edited by I CU2; 10-01-2012 at 09:22 PM.

The rear shoulder with the big arches and sharp crease looks like the Alfa 159, along with the sharp slanted headlights up front. A Honda that looks like an Alfa is a good thing

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2010 model
    the car more looks in youtube like CL9 size.. will wait and see how big is the accord/euro going to be in 2013

Member Array
    Car:
    EK Civic
    hey guys, i cant see any pics or link?

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Eu
    I saw this this a while ago and read more into it. From what a few said this was the concept car before the current gen accord (or was it the current cu2?. dont remmeber). Consensus was that honda concept cars were close to the real one.

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2...auto-show.html

When they show their concept car might be a good indicator of what to expect.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Eu
    Quote Originally Posted by egcarbz View Post
    hey guys, i cant see any pics or link?
    they were pointing to this,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjoEAsQG4RA

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    According to Automotive News,the next US Accord will be smaller,so that handling will be improved,so it is sounding more and more like the next Euro will be the next Accord as well.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by praja6 View Post
    the car more looks in youtube like CL9 size.. will wait and see how big is the accord/euro going to be in 2013
    That blue and red rendering of the Accord has been around since 2006. It was not rendered by Honda.

It was the rumoured new look of the CU2! How wrong were they!
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    i dont think the wide body accord will have much more of a life here in aus at all. i think it will all be euro..
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2010 model
    well if they mention it is the concept car in the motorshow then we can expect how the car going to be after the release. The 2013 generation may be all Accord and no more EUro.. we will wait and see

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    US just ditched TSX/Accord euro, and went with ILX, It's smaller than the CU2.
    http://www.acura.com/future/ILX#1
    ^^^ got an Lexus IS250 ish C pillar and rear end.

STOP PRESS!The next Seppo (USDM) accord will look somthing like this (this is coupe form)
    http://www.autoblog.com/2012/01/10/2...-detroit-2012/
    http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2...auto-show.html
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars