Introduction - My Ride (98 Honda prelude VTi-R)

Hey guys,

I'm new to the forum. I recently purchased a '98 Honda Prelude VTi-R

I'm interested in learning more about my car and learning some nice easy mods to improve the looks and performance.

It currently has some nice rims on it, which I am happy with.

Here's a photo:

I'd like to continue improving it. I am looking at getting some new headlights and tail lights for it.

Any comments or recommendations for my ride would be greatly appreciated
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	98 Prelude VTi-R.JPG 
Views:	81 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	20914  

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Welcome aboard. Looks great in white there

Some lowering springs should level out the height nicely and make the wheels look even better

and regarding the front and rear lights,if youre talking about aftermarket clear or l.e.d ones I'd advise against it as they leak water into them and generally dont fit as well

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EG4 GLi
    Welcome PwNy

I'd also suggest lowering it, and give it a good detail (polish and wax) if it hasn't had one for a while.

Thanks for the advice.

I've been contemplating lowering it. I'll keep an eye out for some lowering springs.

Quote Originally Posted by EKVTIR-T View Post
    and regarding the front and rear lights,if youre talking about aftermarket clear or l.e.d ones I'd advise against it as they leak water into them and generally dont fit as well
    Damn, that's a shame! I thought it would have looked great. I was looking at the black projector headlights + black tail lights.

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    They wont all be bad and leak but ive seen plenty that have.Just a heads up thats all

Even yourself,have a good look at some on cars in the street and in carparks with them,Im sure some will be foggy from moisture

Quote Originally Posted by Red_EG4 View Post
    I'd also suggest lowering it, and give it a good detail (polish and wax) if it hasn't had one for a while.
    I gave it a good polish and wax a fortnight ago

Quote Originally Posted by EKVTIR-T View Post
    Even yourself,have a good look at some on cars in the street and in carparks with them,Im sure some will be foggy from moisture
    Thanks for the heads up. Yeah, even one of my stock headlights has a lot of moisture built up in the lens. Sounds like the quality wont get much better with aftermarket headlights!