Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    inb4yursorryass
    Quote Originally Posted by u mad? View Post
    just get some ds2500's and call it a day

only criticism is a bit of dust, who the fuk cares about that though.
    ds2500? wat brand is that? bendix, ferrodos, etc etc?

and where to buy?
    B to BFrank to K .... ive had it ......

Member Array
    Car:
    EK CIVIC
    They're Ferodo - sometimes listed as Ferodo DS Performance

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    ferodo's

bought from jdmyard, but look around, you should be able to get them a lot cheaper

using with dba4000 and HEL braided lines.

LOVE this setup for street impossible to fade on mountain/downhill, many people use this combo on the track with great reviews.

google and you'll see the what people think about them.

Member Array
    Car:
    inb4yursorryass
    Cool thanks..

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    I have heard very good things about the remsa pads... Seems that for the money you really can't beat them... Ferodo ds2500 are also highly regarded...

Haven't tried either, but I will be changing soon and I will be going remsa at this stage, more than likely with dba slotted rotors as they seem a little better than rda, although more expensive...

So yes I would recommend Remsa, primarily for their continued high 'bite' as temperature increases.... Have a look on gsl rallysport's website they have heaps of data

Member Array
    Car:
    2010 cu2 euro
    Qfm pads are available at autoexcell in Bonnyrigg.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    How do we go about buying QFM or Remsa pads? Cant find any dealers in Vic, and ebay only shows of other makes and not hondas
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    Kermit K20A
    If you get me a part number for the pads you want, I may be able to supply you with some QFM K500 pads
    Kermit EGK20A
    Winton: 1:35.08
    Wakefield: 1:08.8

Member Array
    Car:
    inb4yursorryass
    Quote Originally Posted by stndrd View Post
    If you get me a part number for the pads you want, I may be able to supply you with some QFM K500 pads
    How much are these landed or locally??

Member Array
    Car:
    Kermit K20A
    QFM (Queensland friction material) are an Australian owned company. K500's are a "sports" pad (rated from 0-500degrees C) and have a very nice bite to them, even when cold. Last time I was able to get my hands on some, I think they were around the $125 mark for a set, but for that price you can get A1RM's from gsl rally apparently.

My brake supplier has started to wind down stocking QFM parts, as apparently for OE replacement pads, there has been alot of issue's with noise & dust complaints (not 100% sure exactly).

For me personally, it is not worth shipping pads interstate, when there are fully fledged companies who can do it for cheaper including shipping (as they already have active accounts with freight companies, that I do not)
    Kermit EGK20A
    Winton: 1:35.08
    Wakefield: 1:08.8

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by stndrd View Post
    QFM (Queensland friction material) are an Australian owned company. K500's are a "sports" pad (rated from 0-500degrees C) and have a very nice bite to them, even when cold. Last time I was able to get my hands on some, I think they were around the $125 mark for a set, but for that price you can get A1RM's from gsl rally apparently.

My brake supplier has started to wind down stocking QFM parts, as apparently for OE replacement pads, there has been alot of issue's with noise & dust complaints (not 100% sure exactly).

For me personally, it is not worth shipping pads interstate, when there are fully fledged companies who can do it for cheaper including shipping (as they already have active accounts with freight companies, that I do not)
    Fastway shipping has accounts thing, it's like $5 sticker for anywhere on the east coast.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1-RR 2.7
    The QFM and Remsa Pads are available thru GSL Rallysport, the QFM pads are dusty as and noisy at times but braking performance is awesome. The Remsa pads are a little dusty, dead quiet with great intial bite, great feel and very good performance. I put 85laps in with the Remsa 650C in 27C at Wakefield and I came away impressed. $89 for fr, $79 for rears.

Seriously how much are these Ferodo Ds2500 ??