Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5R

Light weight pulley kits for dc5r?

Hey all, so ive been looking to buy a light weight pulley kit for my dc5r. Had a look at TODA and its an absolute no-go coz the pulley itself costs $800 which is extremely out of my budget rofl..

I tried to google other types of pulleys but not much luck.. found one for $175 which is alot more suitable for my budget but thing is they havent replied to my email for over 3 weeks now so dno if they ship to australia..

Anyone know any light weight pulley kits i can buy for my dc5r? or any places that sell them in sydney? or any places that would ship them to sydney?

Thanks heaps in advance!

Member Array
    Car:
    Kermit K20A
    Talk to JDM Yard & JDM Concept
    Kermit EGK20A
    Winton: 1:35.08
    Wakefield: 1:08.8

Ozhonda Subscriber Array
    Car:
    DC5R with a JDM K20A
    I've got a set of Unorthodox Racing in my car, works alright and I think there's a difference. On the plus side it looks pretty and isn't heaps expensive.

Member Array
    Car:
    Clio RS197
    Why are you getting them? What are the advantages?

(I want the OP to answer this questions, no one else)

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5R
    because i used to have one in my lancer and i actually did feel abit better acceleration but main difference i felt was when air con was on car felt like it lost alot less power.. so im assuming a lightweight pulley on my dc5r would have pretty much do the same.. plus even IF it doesnt at least it makes ur engine bay look better lol

Member Array
    Car:
    Clio RS197
    Fair enough.

Personally I've only ever read and heard bad things about getting the light weight pulleys