Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Unfair ban messages Wynode and no response?

Ok just came off a very unfair banning. Messaged wynode to look into it, he doesn't even bother to respond.

So I've followed the correct procedures but doesn't seem like anyone cares and this particular mod is just running crazy on this power trip! This is the same mod mentioned in a thread that was recently closed down btw...

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, S15
    i got banned as well coz a particular mod abuses his powers.
    snapping 2nd..

Member Array
    Car:
    Grocery getter
    I have to agree with you, but publicizing the incident is not going to help your cause. Just wait for a response of Wyn, he might be a busy fella. Have you tried PMing that said mod?

Trust me man, been in the same situation, 16 infraction points in a space of 2 minutes during a fiasco involving the same particular mod that happened a few months back, many other members are in the same boat and have just given up trying. Just be patient for a while, and if you don't get a reply from Wyn or any other mod then.......

I don't even know anymore.

Wynode is currently AWOL - with a busy work life he rarely has time to moderate.
    Did you try pm'ing myself ?

But in regards to this issue , what exactly do you suggest - Ive looked over and it appears there is no unjust infractions. The time frame would indicate a lesson to be learnt - spiteful , but justified. This does work both ways tho , as ive noted alot of flack directed towards this moderator. This is not on and will be dealt with.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, S15
    Ben I got a infraction for telling him to stop spamming on the b20vtec crv thread, how do Subaru foresters relate to the op's question ?..
    snapping 2nd..

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    Flack is only directed because of the abuse of power IMO.
    to see all of my build, checkout

Benjammin, i seriously don't know how u can say it's justified. I literally got 4pts for saying something so minor that my fellow ozhonda forum members say that it's way too harsh. Then got infracted 12 more points for posting the proof up.

Secondly, if so many people here are saying that this one particular mod is power abusing then shouldn't you look at stripping his mods priviledge? For sure you can trust our judgement a bit considering a lot of us aren't trouble makers. All u need to do is look at my infraction history since being a member in 2005...

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by NightKids View Post
    Benjammin, i seriously don't know how u can say it's justified. I literally got 4pts for saying something so minor that my fellow ozhonda forum members say that it's way too harsh. Then got infracted 12 more points for posting the proof up.

Secondly, if so many people here are saying that this one particular mod is power abusing then shouldn't you look at stripping his mods priviledge? For sure you can trust our judgement a bit considering a lot of us aren't trouble makers. All u need to do is look at my infraction history since being a member in 2005...
    I went through your posts that you got infractions for, and most of them are for attacking/insulting that particular mod. This was 3-4 times in a single day. Why do you keep doing this when you know that you will be infracted?
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    I went through your posts that you got infractions for, and most of them are for attacking/insulting that particular mod. This was 3-4 times in a single day. Why do you keep doing this when you know that you will be infracted?
    Well there you go... think you answered your own question. Most of them were for attacking/insulting a particular mod, so in other words the minority is for other members on this forum. Why would myself and others attack this particular mod? I assume you'll say we're all wrong and just choose to attack him for no reason?

Member Array
    Car:
    Grocery getter
    This issue has escalated far beyond anyone's expectations. There was a calm after the storm, where this mod did lay low, but now it seems like he is back in full swing infracting anyone who opposes him.
    I don't even know anymore.

Account Disabled Array
    people pm the moderator with no response.

Member Array
    Car:
    96" VTIR Civic
    who is **** mod
    R.F.F.R