Member Array
    Car:
    05 EURO CL9

Thumbs up Noob accord euro muffler question

I'm wanting to change the mufflers on my accord euro. (let's face it you won't get mad gains on a cl9 without a $2000 exhaust system) I want to get a set of magnaflow mufflers but I'm wondering what the diameter is of the pipe leading to the muffler or what size the muffler inlet has to be to fit on to the original piping.
    OH WERD?!!

Member Array
    Car:
    Vonda R
    You dont get mad gains without a tune mate, slap on a system might be loud but it'll run rich and you'll end up losing abit of power. You might aswell save up for a Fujitsubo rm or legalis and ecu

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk
    SPAM|WERKS
    got you covered with a johnoroll

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    honda euro 05
    im planning to get magna flow universal CAT;but i knw the chek engine light will com on as it will not have the euro 02 sensor...so wil this affect the car 05 euro in anyway ??

Quote Originally Posted by priom88 View Post
    im planning to get magna flow universal CAT;but i knw the chek engine light will com on as it will not have the euro 02 sensor...so wil this affect the car 05 euro in anyway ??
    Yes it will affect the cars performance and would prob run rich/lean.

U can still buy that CAT and just get a new bunghole/screw type welded onto the pipe b4 the cat meets. Then put your o2 sensor if it fits within the total diameter of the exhaust pipe.
    Turbo?