Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advice

I still love HONDA! Array
    Car:
    Black8
    Quote Originally Posted by AP1 F20c
    No, this is not a SEVs classified vehicle (Only SEVs classified vehicles have a limited selling/release number). This is classed for general imports and mainstream distribution. The problem is the production/supply chain from Japan causing the bottleneck in long wait times. Not government redtape.
    I'm not referring to government red tape, but actually Honda Australia (or maybe Honda HQ) is the one that decided not to sell more than a couple hundreds of euro per month for Australia. Sorry if I mislead anyone by my wordings ops:
    euro77 by Jimmy (toE)

Member Array
    Car:
    Forced Induction
    That's not true either, in NSW alone, the last batch numbers from (Honda Net) received (Mid-Nov/Early Dec) on Euro Accords is closed to 300 for all dealerships statewide - 1 dealership took a stock of 150 alone, all were pre-ordered/delivered cars with eager owners waiting for them. No or minimal discount was offered on new Euro Accords even till date because they're all sold out and anyone who wants them will have to wait for the next batch, thus the dates stated above indicating clearly how much demand there is on this vehicle - (Mid-Jan/Early Feb).

I do not see why Honda Australia would make a decision not to make clear profits on a high-demand model that everyone clearly wants, it's simply a supply/demand problem. As you've said for yourself, you waited since August to get your car only in November. All the rest of the owners follow the same path, why would Honda want to piss off outright customers by putting them on a long wait time for no longer than they need to on their purchase? I clearly see this as business suicide and no, Honda nor any business will choose to do something like that.

Car:
    Black8
    My guess is because they want to sell the V6 US version as well, but I could be totally wrong.

I'll look up the article again if I could cause I think I read it right, so now I'm very curious
    euro77 by Jimmy (toE)

Member Array
    Car:
    Forced Induction
    The V6 variant may be designed in the States but it's manufactured and assembled in Thailand to be exact, completely unlike the Euro.

Car:
    Black8
    True to that.

I wonder if the build quality is as good as the Euro.
    euro77 by Jimmy (toE)

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Vti-S turbo
    apparently the quality of it is pretty damn good

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9|NA6CE
    I've been in an Accord V6, but haven't driven one. The center console, dash and trim are similar to the Accord Euro, but u notice something different. It's feels like it's not as well built and the side door has some ugly stichings. Steering wheel is not as nice (imo) as the Accord Euro, but I could be bias here.