Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    this is awesome DIY. Keep it up
    WprHeader|J'intake|FLP100Cell|FGKcatback|NstPulley s|PivotRaizin|ProgressRSB|CuscoTypeI TB&StrutBrace|OkadaCoil|TeinSS|SpoonRigidCollar|Re flashedEcu|PWRtransmissionCooler|RE30|6pots+330mm rotor

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 - DC4 - CRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    yeah haha i will definitely break a few want to be prepared haha
    Yeah that's 100% sure you will, everybody will. They are as to what 3RotaRX said "BITCH CLIPS"!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 3RotaRX View Post
    I bought these here: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/5x-Honda-...item415f47377b
    I only bought these because they were the only ones in Australia. I really needed them quick so had no choice but to pay a high price for 5x....
    That's pretty cheap man. Peps sell them for $1 each.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgu View Post
    this is awesome DIY. Keep it up
    Thanks mate I try

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    is there any ways to do it without taking off the front bumper? I heard a lot of people had done this by removing the wheel and access from the guard?

Quote Originally Posted by tmnzw View Post
    is there any ways to do it without taking off the front bumper? I heard a lot of people had done this by removing the wheel and access from the guard?
    I'm sure you could, but you'll just make the area you need to work in more confined and more tedious.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by tmnzw View Post
    open heart surgery through your mouth.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

I went through the wheel and guard with the K&N typhoon CAI (not sure if same circumstance, though, given the Injen is a slightly different shape.)

The hardest part putting the CAI on was losing a nut in the engine bay and spending over an hour looking for it.
    K&N Typhoon CAI || Weapon-R Headers + High Flow CAT || APEX'i WS2 catback || Ralco RZ Pulleys || Progress RSB || Alutec FTB || Tein Street Basis || Enkei Lusso 18" x 8" +40
    REFLASHED AUDM ECU

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda
    I have been back many times now.Your Injen CAI Install for CL9 Accord Euroselection always has something where i want to try. This staff is friendly and helpful.You can tell they take pride in their establishment.

hc Floor Scales
    Last edited by stoudtLion; 21-10-2013 at 07:18 PM.