Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by tate4g View Post
    so u lose the function inbuilt 6 stacker by using this ipod connector?
    No, the inbuilt 6 disk stacker has a connector for you to plug in another stacker, that's what the iPod adaptor connect to.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    accord euro 06
    Now thats what i wanted to hear !

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro & CRV
    Just ordered one the other day....
    $60 is worth the risk....
    Gonna have to replace cd player either way.....anyone got a working unit they don't need?

The ebay link doesnt work any more. I wanna buy it from the same seller everyone has brought from to be safe.

I bought mine here - http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/280971841...ht_5192wt_1163

Same seller as OP and looks to be the same unit. I ordered mine on Monday and it arrived in Melbourne on Wednesday, awaiting clearance for delivery now, by customs I presume. Not a bad turn around for free delivery.

thanks for the link.

Just completed this install. Very easy and great sound!!

NOTE: For those of you with factory sat nav, refer to the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rodcoUaIOpI

Pretty good step by step video. I also recommend getting one of those panel poppers to keep from scratching your interior panels. They are available from supercheap auto for $19. It comes in a set of 5 in different shapes and sizes.

Hope this helps!!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux
    I ordered mine paid last 27 of Dec. Waiting for the arrival begins...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Eu
    I just bought a 2006 Euro LuxNavi.
    What do I need to buy/do to get bluetooth hands free and audio streaming to work? On my Kluger it was easy 'cause there's a 3.5 mm input jack to which I just plugged in a BT dongle. I don't need iPod/iPhone connectors, just bluetooth streaming for my Android phone.

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTI-S
    Cheers for the updated link, was wondering which one to get befor ei found this thread.... ordered.

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTI-S
    Installed... easy job in GE Jazz. Didn't actually have to drill any holes, the Jazz glovebox has a slot in the side that is perfect for putting the cables in and then ran the ipod cable behind the centre trim to the storage compartment so it's all nicely hidden.

Question though... ipod keeps charging even when the car is switched off? Do you guys have the same thing? Unlikely to flatten the car battery i would have thought but still would rather not have it charging at all unless the car is on.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9 05 Base
    I can confirm this works 100%. If you know where all the clips are it's easy as chips, a little harder if you don't. Sound quality and everything is fine, I've been using for last month and a bit now.

Thanks for sharing this!