wanting to know
    recomendations for suspension ie coilovers etc
    what wheels can i go without scrubbing, offset diamater and size
    exhaust options, canon? catback diamater
    interior what seats can i put in etc

Member Array
    Car:
    Em1 yO
    well it really depends on how you want your car to be set up? ie. track or stance? some good suspension would be cusco zero 2 as i have them myself on my civic. its a nice ride depending on the settings you choose. For wheels you can go 15inch or 16 inch either by 7 or 8. but if you are going by 8 you will most likely need to roll your guards so it doesnt scrub. and if you are going with a low offset wheel you will need camber arms aswell. With the exhaust you can go with many options either branded or custom. I would go with a catback exhaust probably 2.5inch. you can get custom catbacks made to whatever specifications but if you get a custom one be sure to get mandrel bent instead of pressbent. Interior wise you can do a few things with the ek, ie: ek9 steering wheel, ek9 cluster, recaros, ek9 climate control centre. all depends on how you want your car to look.

hope these ideas help you!
    Team NoOb "Back to the Basics"

Member Array
    Car:
    Kermit K20A
    Did you even search first?

There are threads already started that will answer all your questions listed above, as these questions have been asked by every noob, every other day of the week
    Kermit EGK20A
    Winton: 1:35.08
    Wakefield: 1:08.8

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    It's really best to search around first so you don't attract the attention of flamers.

On a side note, I've had some good experience with the TEIN SS coilovers since they're both height and damper adjustable (16 way)

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    I didn't like my Tein SS nver went low enough in the rear, but that was in my euro may be a different story on a civic?

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Quote Originally Posted by protoX View Post
    few questions picked myself up a 99 civic hatch non vtec
    wanting to know
    recomendations for suspension ie coilovers etc
    what wheels can i go without scrubbing, offset diamater and size
    exhaust options, canon? catback diamater
    interior what seats can i put in etc

There are sh!tloads of coilover options. You need to decide what you want for your suspension. Pussy soft, or hardcore stiff? Something inbetween? Adjustable height/damper? Budget?

Wheels. Well you can fit anything from 13" to probably 22" without too much trouble, all depending on your other dimensions. Width can probably go from 5.5" to 9", depending on the other dimensions. Offset can probably go from 0 to +45, depending on the other dimensions. Find a wheel you like (style/colour) and hit us back with some sizes and we'll help you choose. Good option is probably a 15" at 6-7" width and between +35 to +45.

Exhaust options. Oval > cannon IMO. Up to you what sound/style you like. 2-2.25" if you're keeping your current engine. 60mm if you're swapping to something with more balls.

Interior NFI lol.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R, EG & EP3R
    ive seen way too many threads about coilovers and exhaust options lately....

it depends on what your goals are and your budget... but dougie pretty much summed it up

and i agree, search first
    BARPPP