Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    do it once, do it right. GruppeM

Member Array
    Car:
    Gc subaru
    Oem airbox ftw
    Quote oh dear ****ing lawd. my d*ck did more than move. it jumped out of my pants, and tore the fly open....

Member Array
    Car:
    GOLDWING FTW
    cai is not just cai if u dont understand short ram long ram velocity or the venturi effect buy a pre tuned intake that was specificaly made for your aplication
    or stay oem before you go backwards
    dodgy engine james middle_name_james naughty_james noise thak_thak vibration
    View Tag Cloud

Banned Array
    Car:
    R34 GTR Vspec
    u wont notice anything except a deeper sound. your better off with the stock airbox. honda spend thousands on research and tests to build the car a certain way, they do it like that for a reason..

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by cihanvtec View Post
    u wont notice anything except a deeper sound. your better off with the stock airbox. honda spend thousands on research and tests to build the car a certain way, they do it like that for a reason..
    But injen is dyno proven results? Soo..

Member Array
    Car:
    klungemobile
    Quote Originally Posted by skeptic_ View Post
    But injen is dyno proven results? Soo..
    With supporting modifications...

You could be sold anything with your attitude.

Honestly this thread has received too many comments.

Everyone, please, stop commenting.
    We're doing it for the children.

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Quote Originally Posted by newpaddy3 View Post
    With supporting modifications...

You could be sold anything with your attitude.

Honestly this thread has received too many comments.

Everyone, please, stop commenting.
    Injen CAI will give gains over stock airbox, without 'supporting' mods.
    part time potato

Banned Array
    Car:
    NondaRalliJuzz
    Quote Originally Posted by Vvvtec View Post
    Injen CAI will give gains over stock airbox, without 'supporting' mods.
    mind = exfoliated !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cihanvtec View Post
    yes.

but you left out a critical point

honda could have spent more to make it even better, are you saying the dc5 has no room for improvement? after pumping out the nsx, you think 147kW is the best they can do?

like any business, honda know supply and demand. overall market for integras do not have a high demand for anything that powerful so why spend extra money making it better than it needs to be? maximize profit right.

however for those who want a teg but want more power, theres aftermarket support.

its just how the market works

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfingers View Post
    yes.

but you left out a critical point

honda could have spent more to make it even better, are you saying the dc5 has no room for improvement? after pumping out the nsx, you think 147kW is the best they can do?

like any business, honda know supply and demand. overall market for integras do not have a high demand for anything that powerful so why spend extra money making it better than it needs to be? maximize profit right.

however for those who want a teg but want more power, theres aftermarket support.

its just how the market works
    Well, to be fair, there isn't that much room for improvement on the DC2/5. The average gains you see on a DC aren't all that impressive, at least in terms of power. And as far as suspension goes, the DC2 is already very good.

The DC2R is a good car to leave stock, in my eyes, as there isn't much extra performance to be gained from extensive modifications.

Quote Originally Posted by trism View Post
    fuck i hate cunts that sprout this hydro locking bullshit.

In all of my cars i have had a pipe that ran directly from the throttle body/intake plenum mouth all the way down to the bottom of the engine bay, pointing straight down or forwards, and literally right at the level of the splash guards under the motor.

Ive driven through puddles that would have come up nearly to the bottom of the doors, and i never once had this problem.

In order to hydro-lock and engine, it needs to ingest nothing but water, for a good 10 seconds or so, and the only way this is going to happen is if you are parked in deep water free revving the engine.

It takes some simple common sense that if you think you're gonna be at risk of sucking up water, you get off the pedal, and just coast through the deeper water.

As for ingesting any water at all, please go and research water injection, and tell me that 100 years of experience doesn't mean as much as the knowledge of honda fan boys.
    I agry

Member Array
    Car:
    EK CIVIC
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to trism again.
    OHSC