Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    Nah they are the same part numbers for Australia too

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 CL9
    To OP:
    I'm currently using the Eibach Koni yellow setup you are contemplating on getting, and thoroughly recommend it. Dunno what's going on with the exxy shipping, but it is definitely available for 900 shipped from Shox, as a mate got it not too long ago. Though I did contemplate coilovers (mainly for the ease of adjusting the height), I went with a shock and spring combo that was proven and of great quality. Damper adjustability is great and dead easy but full soft is waaaaay toooo sofft, I've basically got mine on full hard setup front and back. If your just using for daily drives on the roads, then it's all you need.

Hope that helps somewhat
    Comment, rate my beats!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/deewhy88

Quote Originally Posted by dee-y View Post
    To OP:
    I'm currently using the Eibach Koni yellow setup you are contemplating on getting, and thoroughly recommend it. Dunno what's going on with the exxy shipping, but it is definitely available for 900 shipped from Shox, as a mate got it not too long ago. Though I did contemplate coilovers (mainly for the ease of adjusting the height), I went with a shock and spring combo that was proven and of great quality. Damper adjustability is great and dead easy but full soft is waaaaay toooo sofft, I've basically got mine on full hard setup front and back. If your just using for daily drives on the roads, then it's all you need.

Hope that helps somewhat
    So are you able to adjust the height at all with your current setup? I am currently running Tein S.Tech springs on stock shocks and I have a slight positive rake, would I be able to correct that if I get the Koni shocks?

Thanks.

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Euro Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by dee-y View Post
    To OP:

Hope that helps somewhat
    did your mate install it himself? Or did he get a mechanic to do it? If sooo , how much?

Thanks

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    You may need to get a rear camber kit depending how low the new setup makes it.

Quote Originally Posted by white_ep3_civic View Post
    You may need to get a rear camber kit depending how low the new setup makes it.
    Yeah camber is another discussion (I already need a camber kit with the current height). What I would like to know is if the Koni Yellow (Sports) shocks give you the ability to adjust height and if so how flexible is it (i.e. max and min heights).

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    It has perches which means you can lower it but due to the rake i think consensus is your rear is on lowest perch your front on lowest perch to give minimal rake

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Euro Lux
    there is height adjustment but its not much, i was reading on another forum and it said It can go up and down about 20mm (about .8").

http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/1st-ge...djustible.html

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 CL9
    Yes they are height adjustable.

I got a suspension shop to install mine, as it is something I have no expertise in mechanically, and wasn't feeling confident to do a DIY job. cost about 350 including a full wheel alignment.
    Comment, rate my beats!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/deewhy88

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    definetly leaning towards the koni and eibach springs from show.com now. Currently overseas so still have some thinking time. Will most likely decide when i get back to Australia. Thanks to everyone for the helpful info =)

Yeah I am considering getting the Koni shocks too to couple with the Tein S.Tech springs i currently have. HeeltoeAuto has them for $750 landed which is not bad i reckon. Good luck and post pics once you get'em

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Euro Lux
    so hows you get 750 landed? i did it and it turned out more expensive than shox..com landed. so tempted if its cheaper !