Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello again

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic EK1
    Quote Originally Posted by mocchi View Post
    youre looking at USA website. only feasible option for you cost wise is wreckers/buying from FS thread.
    yeah i will drop by a parts store if i can find one nearby and see what prices are like locally. if they aren't too bad that will save a fair bit of time.

Quote Originally Posted by mocchi View Post
    handbrake lines needs to be replaced because drum are diff to discs. need to replace rear brake hose too.
    for this i will have to go through forums as i don't know what part numbers i need for a conversion... same with the disc hub assembly.

Quote Originally Posted by Drifter995 View Post
    Go to honda or a parts place.. they'll hook you up. Honda will be the more expensive option, probably $80+ and the parts place anywhere between $20-70
    will do... i don't mind not using OEM as resale value isn't an issue but are there any parts that OEM is a must for quality/safety, etc?

Member Array
    Car:
    '77 Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by doktarfischer View Post
    will do... i don't mind not using OEM as resale value isn't an issue but are there any parts that OEM is a must for quality/safety, etc?
    Not that I know of. All I was told is it's the quality difference.. OEM stuff is usually a little bit better, but either way, it'll do the job (unless you go buy a shit cheap version.. then that may be a bad idea)