Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Hondaless :(
    put your front one on the top left corner, above the sticker - as long as it isnt at too much of an angle to see it
    b series vtec goes up to 11...

Sounds good man, ill print those pages off too. Might give to a few other plater friends and give them the rundown.

Member Array
    Car:
    97 integra
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubstein View Post
    Well until i see that in implemented into QLD Legitimately.. im not following it.
    Personally I'd run P plates outside on the back of the car and on the inside out front. Just so cops don't find an excuse to fine you for not seeing it clearly.

Member Array
    Car:
    Hondaless :(
    Quote Originally Posted by steeeven View Post
    Personally I'd run P plates outside on the back of the car and on the inside out front. Just so cops don't find an excuse to fine you for not seeing it clearly.
    yes, outside if you have a tinted rear window
    b series vtec goes up to 11...

Member Array
    Car:
    EK Civic
    I got introuble for mine being tucked half under my dash in the corner, just explained that I just bought the car that day and I hadn't had time to fix them up.

I now run mine zip tied onto my number plates, looks cleaner and easier than having them fall down on you and getting in shit.

This is law in NSW and has been for a while.

Even when it was law I Kept on had them on the inside and I tried magentic ones and they just blew off the front and their was no where to put it on the rear.

Thank god Melbourne is free of that law, I have some friends in Sydney that saw my plates, the perforated ones that you just stick on and stays for ages. They wanted to use those but couldn't because of how you gotta display your plates.

At the same time they get their plates stolen on a monthly basis. Maybe the government should start a system where they send you new replacements every month cause it adds up to alot of money when it's sold at 5+ bucks a set.

^i think thats what they want lol
    Chunky = the first youngest ozhonda member ever

OZHONDA 4 LYFE!

Member Array
    Car:
    97 integra
    Quote Originally Posted by khanguskhan View Post
    Thank god Melbourne is free of that law, I have some friends in Sydney that saw my plates, the perforated ones that you just stick on and stays for ages. They wanted to use those but couldn't because of how you gotta display your plates.

At the same time they get their plates stolen on a monthly basis. Maybe the government should start a system where they send you new replacements every month cause it adds up to alot of money when it's sold at 5+ bucks a set.
    In Sydney you can get free P plates from the RTA.

Quote Originally Posted by steeeven View Post
    In Sydney you can get free P plates from the RTA.
    You serious? Better start spreading that news.

Friend just told me a few people in a nearby town have been fined and 2 demerit points deducted. How are they alowing these fines if its not even a official QLD Goverment law? Last time i check a police officer cannot just make up a random laws..

Member Array
    Car:
    97 integra
    Quote Originally Posted by khanguskhan View Post
    You serious? Better start spreading that news.
    Not sure if serious? haha