Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    05 CL9 Luxxx
    Well..if they pull you over and you feel that you have a valid argument...just print this out and show them...(found it for yas)

http://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/Licensing/...-P-plates.aspx

How the plate must be fitted

A P-plate must be fitted:

to the front and rear of the car (rear only for motorbikes)
    so the 'P' character is visible on each plate from 20 metres (m) away at any point within an arc of 45 degrees from the surface of each 'P' plate above or to either side of the car or motorbike.

You're welcome =P

Quote Originally Posted by steeeven View Post
    Not sure if serious? haha
    Yea I am lol, didn't know RTA handed them out, my friends have always been buying them every time they get racked.

Get some brackets that hold P plates, attach the brackets to your rego plates, insert the P plates and zip tie them on. Problem solved your plates are visible, legal and they won't fall off.
    Last edited by CrystalSkull; 04-02-2012 at 01:59 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    crak whore
    Quote Originally Posted by dubstein View Post
    friend just told me a few people in a nearby town have been fined and 2 demerit points deducted. How are they alowing these fines if its not even a official qld goverment law? Last time i check a police officer cannot just make up a random laws..
    what uganda do about it ?
    you kunts are just too busy flippin burger pattys for me while im waiting in the drive through of mcdonalds in my s2k with my blonde bitch in the passenger seat.

Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    revive a 2 month old thread to post that ^^^?
    OEM parts whore