Thread: EK 2000 Build

Hybrid View

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic EK1
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven1 View Post
    Well if i find a good supplier or wreckers doktarfischer, ill be sure to let you know about it via a PM.. would love to see your car progress to.

Steven

sounds good atm i dont have any big plans for my car

Quote Originally Posted by Hellomotog View Post
    Looks clean man. I got exactly the same car as you in black. Same ks and everything aha shud put some photos up. Ill show u what the type r lip and grille looks like. Ek9 headlights are a must
    any headlights other than stock are a must.. the standard ones are dangerously dim especially after 10 years of weather

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    Quote Originally Posted by doktarfischer View Post
    any headlights other than stock are a must.. the standard ones are dangerously dim especially after 10 years of weather
    I think he meant ek9 headlights black housing ones not the actual bulb

but yeah good find!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2000 EK Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellomotog View Post
    Looks clean man. I got exactly the same car as you in black. Same ks and everything aha shud put some photos up. Ill show u what the type r lip and grille looks like. Ek9 headlights are a must
    Wow sounds like a nice civic mate, Id love to see the photos for a reference of how it would like on mine if i go down that path.

Also guys, What sort of options do I have for improved headlights as in the lights itself.. Like is there nice HID kits for that bright white light or what :P having good lighting is a must

Member Array
    Car:
    Pre-Facelift EK
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven1 View Post
    Also guys, What sort of options do I have for improved headlights as in the lights itself.. Like is there nice HID kits for that bright white light or what :P having good lighting is a must
    I've got 6000k HID's in mine and they are pretty bright, l woun't go over 6000k though