Newcomer Array
    Car:
    AccordV6Luxury

Thumbs up Back in a Honda and loving it!

Hello,

As i now work from home i decided to sell my 2006 Ford territory AWD Ghia as i no longer needed a big heavy tank to sit at home and depreciate and i really wanted to get back behind the wheel of another Honda. I had an 94 Accord vti years ago which i absolutely loved and regret ever getting rid of it - an awesome car for its time!

Anyway, after selling the territory i went searching for a second hand Honda, something cheap and reliable as it was mainly only going to be used on weekends etc as a second car (the wife has a 2010 LV Ford Focus zetec manual - also a great drive).

After searching the internet high and low i couldnt believe my luck when i stumbled accross a 2003 (1st reg 2004) honda Accord V6 Luxury with low K's and under $10k (thats very cheap in Adelaide)! I drove it, had it mechanically checked out and all reported very well... the dealer even threw in free rego!

So less than week since taking delivery and i couldnt be happier. It's quiet, comfortable, powerfull, luxurious and i must say it is the nicest car i have driven in a long time.

The only problem now is the wife wants to drive it all the time and i get stuck with the focus!!!

Might be time to sell the focus and get another Honda... CRV maybe...

I've attached a picture of it however i am sure you all know what they look like anyway.

Cheers,

Davin.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Accord V6 Luxury.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	197.7 KB 
ID:	21042  

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Euro Lux
    congrats on the purchase ! car looks clean

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    AccordV6Luxury
    Thanks ryaan.

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9T+Euro
    Looks good, welcome back to Honda!
    DA9 LS w/JDM SiR B18C turbo
    Looking for older Honda project car pre-1985

Looks nice, I'll bet it's automatic, 'cause that will guarantee you lose it. And if you want it back, make sure the CRV is auto.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    accord V6... auto....

get the tranny fluid flushed 3x3 pronto.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    AccordV6Luxury
    Yep, i am aware of the potential issues with the 5 speed auto and had the tranny checked out before i bought it and all is good, regardless its getting new Honda tranny fluid today! It drives smooth as, lets hope it stays that way!

Hondapop, what do you mean by "'cause that will guarantee you lose it. "?

cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    88 CRX B16a
    Quote Originally Posted by davin View Post
    Hondapop, what do you mean by "'cause that will guarantee you lose it. "?
    cheers
    I think he is implying that females love autos, that's why she has taken it over

And the way to get your Accord back it to make sure the next honda you get is a Auto too so you can Reclaim your Accord !

Looks like a Pretty Sweet ride, good purchase