Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro '04

[CL9] More electrical problems

This is a strange one for me.. my windshield wiper and spray stopped working all of a sudden yesterday morning. And the aircon fan/ blower stopped working too.. AC button doesnt do anything. Coincidence?

Ive checked the small fuses in the under-bonnet fuse box. As well as the one in the cabin. They look in tact for the respective parts.

Help, anyone? Might take it to Honda..but would at least like some info before they rip me off blind or something

Cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro '04
    UPDATE:
    I took my car to Westside Honda yesterday morning. Left it with them for an hour, and after coming back and doing some nervous reading at the waiting room..the guy comes back and says all done! The fuse box had a faulty connection, they fixed it and wiper and AC blower works again now. They even fixed this boot lever locking problem I told him about.

And best of all, no charge! He just mentioned keep and eye on it, if it fails again take it back in. Full of WIN..!
    Top blokes over at westside.