Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    Quote Originally Posted by denot View Post
    I know eh... thats a surprise as well... But personally, do you see the new civic is better than 3 in all aspect (e.g. can it beat the 3 to be the best selling small car)?
    god no not in australia, australia is the biggest selling market for mazda in the world!
    our problem is we only really offer a base model sedan and only an high price end hatch.
    we would need a 20,990 hatch to compete with the mazda!

my point was not all cars have sensors standard, even the best sellers. i believe they should but thats just my opinion like urs! my other opinion is if u need them then u need to learn how to park properly lol

and personally i dont like the mazda 3, as far as im concerned its a chicks car! i hate the front with the big smile face!
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    ^agreed! It's so girly i don't know why, Perhaps it needs an angrier looking face like the civic's
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    ^agreed! It's so girly i don't know why, Perhaps it needs an angrier looking face like the civic's
    I agree with 3 looks like a chick car, but the new civic having aggressive looks...er... I dont think it has.

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    Haha now the Civic fans has come out to play. Careful guys, if you keep talking good about Civic, the cars will sell so fast and the price will stay high.

So let's just keep it our little secret shall we.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    2012 Honda Civic, Hyundai Elantra earn five stars in NHTSA crash tests
    March 6th, 2012 by Brady Holt

Not many small cars get this rating. The previous version on the Civic scored only 3.

+1 for Civic again

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by denot View Post
    I agree with 3 looks like a chick car, but the new civic having aggressive looks...er... I dont think it has.
    Was referring to the facelifted FD
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Chunky = the first youngest ozhonda member ever

OZHONDA 4 LYFE!

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    why do u want us to look at a home made youtube vid of a an american built and spec civic ?

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    ^^ because it is neigh on identical to the Japanese/Thai built AUDM version.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Quote Originally Posted by UNLS1 View Post
    why do u want us to look at a home made youtube vid of a an american built and spec civic ?
    soz man just wanted to give people a look who cbf going to the dealership at all the interior specs etc
    Chunky = the first youngest ozhonda member ever

OZHONDA 4 LYFE!

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    lol lazy people! get out and have a look!

ps. jdm does not have sat nav like the one in the vid, and the vid one has leather where that is not an option for our vti-L

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 Civic Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by euromax View Post

Similarly comparison between the Jazz and Mazda 2, the Jazz wins out any day where driving enjoyment is concern..
    Err actually the Mazda 2 has a much better chassis than the jazz, ESPECIALLY when it comes to driving enjoyment