Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic Sport
    I have a Mondeo which was made in Germany, it is a 2002 from NZ which was not imported into Oz the Air Con is great and can cool as much as any Oz made car.

New shape keeps growing on me. Take delivery of VTI-L next week.

Civic Si looks good in these shots from Motor Trend. It would great if Australia got this model.

Saw one today near kissing point road
    Brown colour, sport model
    The rear isn't bad
    Chunky = the first youngest ozhonda member ever

OZHONDA 4 LYFE!

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CU2
    Saw 3 in the Gold Coast. Except the Eco Mode is there any other reason to upgrade from Fd1 vti-l MY10? I personally do not like the central dash compare to the old one

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordie View Post
    New shape keeps growing on me. Take delivery of VTI-L next week.

Civic Si looks good in these shots from Motor Trend. It would great if Australia got this model.

Those rims look like the optional rims on the Honda City...

Still not a fun of the rear but front of the SI isnt bad.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Focus XR5 Turbo
    In my opinion, the styling has become more conservative with the latest model Civic and other bad points are:

- no K20 engine for the sport model (carry over from previous Australian delivered sport model)
    - No K24 engine / 6 speed manual (as per USDM Sport model)
    - no 6 speed manual transmission throughout range (and no manual transmission in Sport)

for those of you who are interested in new 2.0 engine (not too badly equipped for the price point i think)
    I thought I will share this link about Honda R20 engine

http://asia.vtec.net/hardcore/8GAccord20/index.html

The article talks about the R20 engine available in overseas 8G accord and compares it against K20 engine
    quite interesting.

Small loss of low end power and high end, with gain in mid range and fuel economy. I think its a good trade off, what do u guys think?
    Last edited by leetie123; 30-03-2012 at 05:47 PM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    8th Gen Civic Vti
    Its been in the US for some time now as i saw this face on the Civic 18 months ago in Hawaii. I quite like it

the rear tail light looks like camry
    h2b all motor- RIP
    FN2 -RIP
    GTI- RIP
    A 45 AMG -RIP
    C63 C205

Quote Originally Posted by ido09s View Post
    Its been in the US for some time now as i saw this face on the Civic 18 months ago in Hawaii. I quite like it
    Not possible. It went on sale in the US in April 2011, so it's only been out there for 11+ months.

no more 4 door typer fan boy noww.. it just rebadge camry with new design taillight and wing

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by shepparton; 05-04-2012 at 11:57 AM.
    h2b all motor- RIP
    FN2 -RIP
    GTI- RIP
    A 45 AMG -RIP
    C63 C205

Picked up new VTI-L, very impressed so far. It has the Honda quality feel; solid, reliable (feels like it will go for ever), safe, good handling, smooth and well engineered. Stereo sounds great and really like iPod connectivity. It will comfortably sit four people. The drive line is well proven and is up to the task of commuting and highway duties. It's a great overall package.

Couldn't get Bluetooth to work correctly with Sony Andriod phone. Kept trying to reconnect. I was told it's my phone is the problem. Will have to look further into this.

I looked up the price of an EG GLI, its price 18 years ago is nearly the same price of the new VTI-L. New cars are great value these days.
    Last edited by Swordie; 05-04-2012 at 10:03 PM.