Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1724252627282930 ... LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic
    been driving my civic 1.8 since early march, fuel consumption is exactly what the sticker says. fuel consumption shown on i-MID is very accurate, has been doing own calculation every time i fill up the tank. usually drive on urban road, getting around 7.8l/km.

one disappointment on the car was its i-MID. saw quite a number of options on US civic like auto-door lock when traveling above defined speed, check on rear seatbelt, etc but couldn't find such option in my civic

Mine (my Wife's) 8.4 mainly inner city driving using Unleaded. On highway it will easily do 6.5. It does take E10 which is a positive, not intending to use it though. From memory Euro Civic is only Premium Unleaded similar power numbers.

Car is always a pleasure to drive. Enjoying iPod connectivity.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CU2
    Quote Originally Posted by 62rocket View Post
    Looked closer at the car and it had a Southside Honda sticker on the rear window with Von Bibra Honda number plate frames!.
    From my previous experience with Von Bibra Honda and Nissan. I will never ever come back to them for any reason. Customer service is terrible and disgusting as they treat customer like little stupid puppy.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CU2
    Is anyone can confirm the sat NAV on the Civic Thai Built is placed on the i MDI or it is a bigger screen on the CD player? Thanks so much

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by tinymoon View Post
    From my previous experience with Von Bibra Honda and Nissan. I will never ever come back to them for any reason. Customer service is terrible and disgusting as they treat customer like little stupid puppy.
    did my first 1k service with Von Bibra, promised to bring me back to office after dropping the car, waited 1/2hr for it. while on the way back to office, tried to make appointment to pick up the car with the driver (if not mistaken he is the owner...? just my gut feel), driver say has to be somewhere else, can't pick me up. ended walking 1km to the workshop after work to pick up the car. guess what, the driver who claim he has to be somewhere else was there in the service center! considering not going back there again.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by lkshean View Post
    did my first 1k service with Von Bibra, promised to bring me back to office after dropping the car, waited 1/2hr for it. while on the way back to office, tried to make appointment to pick up the car with the driver (if not mistaken he is the owner...? just my gut feel), driver say has to be somewhere else, can't pick me up. ended walking 1km to the workshop after work to pick up the car. guess what, the driver who claim he has to be somewhere else was there in the service center! considering not going back there again.
    you should have blasted him.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    Is anyone can confirm the sat NAV on the Civic Thai Built is placed on the i MDI or it is a bigger screen on the CD player? Thanks so much
    bigger screen where the cd player is
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Did my 1k service with them. Asked for the front page of the service booklet to be filled out - which I found was left blank after pick up of the new car.

Asked for the book to be filled out. Got the book back after the first service. The idiots can't even get that right. Whiteout all over the page and then checked the 1000k service page. It was blank. They filled out the 10,000 km service page!! Must have got the apprentice onto my car. Lodging a complaint with Honda as I am over these pr icks.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Did my 1k service with them. Asked for the front page of the service booklet to be filled out - which I found was left blank after pick up of the new car.

Asked for the book to be filled out. Got the book back after the first service. The idiots can't even get that right. Whiteout all over the page and then checked the 1000k service page. It was blank. They filled out the 10,000 km service page!! Must have got the apprentice onto my car. Lodging a complaint with Honda as I am over these pr icks.
    sorry but i actuallly laughed
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic

well, they got my 1k service logged on my book correctly, however did something else wrong. you know the little sticker they put on your windscreen to remind you of the next service? the guy at von bibra wrote 20,000km!

http://performancedrive.com.au/2012-...-vti-l-review/

review of the VTi-L sedan here. Really good fuel consumption, driving feel was there but the tyres and lack of torque holds it back.
    WP PB 1:15:03

Quote Originally Posted by Glocker View Post
    http://performancedrive.com.au/2012-...-vti-l-review/

review of the VTi-L sedan here. Really good fuel consumption, driving feel was there but the tyres and lack of torque holds it back.
    Thought the article was generally on the mark.

On torque, it's a typical Honda motor (loves to rev).
    Last edited by Swordie; 26-06-2012 at 08:07 PM.