Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1421222324252627 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by UNLS1 View Post
    sports will be around 34k on rd.
    So around $2k increase, yeah? I saw few Sports on Carsales and Drive that price $32k++ driveaway new...

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Member Array
    Car:
    seebik

Looks better with the Modulo, but am thinking I would rather an 8th Gen
    Every Day You Don't Practice, Is A Day You Get Worse
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    looks better with the 18" modulo wheels also not those ones shown.
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

I don't see what's so bad about the back triangular lights? personally I liked it, its different from the old triangular lights design from the old toyota/honda cars, its more modern...?

The only thing thats missing from my VTI-L is the sat-nav and the smart start!

Persistant rattle on my 3 month old Civic. Seems to be coming from dashboard passenger side around or inside the glovebox or the glovebox itself (which is empty).
    Only started noticing it last couple of days. Most annoying when driving slowly over corrugations or holes in the road. Anybody else getting any rattles?

Another bad news for Honda marketing dept... at $24k/$25k-ish the base Civic hatchback will missed some gadget that comes standard on the cheaper competitor... No auto lights and wiper might still be ok, but no cruise control? Wat the???
    http://www.carsales.com.au/reviews/2...h-review-30270

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by denot View Post
    Another bad news for Honda marketing dept... at $24k/$25k-ish the base Civic hatchback will missed some gadget that comes standard on the cheaper competitor... No auto lights and wiper might still be ok, but no cruise control? Wat the???
    http://www.carsales.com.au/reviews/2...h-review-30270
    Totally agree. I cant think of anything else to put off future honda buyers. Just when you thought honda australia has learnt from their mistake

Quote Originally Posted by L2R View Post
    Persistant rattle on my 3 month old Civic. Seems to be coming from dashboard passenger side around or inside the glovebox or the glovebox itself (which is empty).
    Only started noticing it last couple of days. Most annoying when driving slowly over corrugations or holes in the road. Anybody else getting any rattles?
    i had the same problem. only happens when the car has been in the sun for the whole afternoon. it stopped when it cools down. very annoying.

Auntie just bought a white Civic sports 2012 (made in Japan) for 31500 drive away =)
    automatic as well
    =) just giving an indication for you guys

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick108 View Post
    Auntie just bought a white Civic sports 2012 (made in Japan) for 31500 drive away =)
    automatic as well
    =) just giving an indication for you guys
    I got my Dyno Blue Sport (Auto, Japanese Built) with the 2 years extra Honda Factory warranty, genuine mats and colour coded mud spats for $30k driveaway.

Then I traded it back in 4 weeks later at the same dealership for $26k on something else .. lost $4k in 4 weeks! .. OUCH!! ..

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    lolwtf did u buy?
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC