Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    I saw one of them on the road the other day rright next to like a 2000 camry. Besides the lights the shape is pretty much the same.

Yeap that's right!

As it has four wheels I think it looks too much like a car.
    “We can't stop here, this is bat country!” ― Hunter S. Thompson

I saw a weird gold/grey colour one on on James Ruse Drv, and from the rear I hated it, whatever happened to identifiable cars??? too much Camry, turns me right off getting one, especially no Type R (grrr)
    Every Day You Don't Practice, Is A Day You Get Worse
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

^ agreed! car is way too Japanese.

OMG Toyota Aurion tail lights almost same as my Civic FD, now performance is affected, my car running like a Camry

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    u mad brah?
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

NAH! i'm amused by the complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalSkull View Post
    OMG Toyota Aurion tail lights almost same as my Civic FD...
    heh?

vs

"almost same"?

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Going for a test drive on Friday. Dealer in Brisbane tells me manual VTILs are getting pretty thin on the ground. He claims they have none...
    Last edited by 62rocket; 30-04-2012 at 08:10 PM. Reason: can't spell

http://blogs.cars.com/kickingtires/2...ic-update.html

Honda is accelerating its plans to update the Civic, Automotive News is reporting. Although it's selling pretty well, Honda's redesigned-for-2012 Civic has been panned by critics, tarnishing the brand image of this perennial compact-class benchmark.

Earlier reports suggested that Honda was planning a midcycle refresh sometime in 2013, but Honda officials at the National Automobile Dealers Association convention in Las Vegas announced that an updated Civic will come out this fall, just 18 months after the new one debuted.

With the 2012 redesign, the Civic got fresh styling, a new specific high-fuel-economy model and, many argue, a cheaper interior and overall feel. It sounds like Honda's update to the Civic will address those faults. Details haven't been released, but Honda has said the changes will be "significant."
    Chunky = the first youngest ozhonda member ever

OZHONDA 4 LYFE!

Bought one, VTIL manual, Polished metal (grey metallilc colour) only accessory is carpet mats. $22500 driveway. Pick up sometime around 15 May. Rear end of the car is not the nicest but the car is really well finished, drives great and is a cut above the comparible competition for this size of car. Now just have to sell my old GD 2004 VTIS Jazz...