Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    EB2
    good work on the quick makeover! really has come along way over the past couple of weeks!

Member Array
    Car:
    2002 DC5 Type R
    Quote Originally Posted by 6thgear View Post
    good work on the quick makeover! really has come along way over the past couple of weeks!
    Thanks mate.. Yeah it's nice to be able to build something relatively quickly.. Although savoring it is also nice too
    2002 Honda DC5R
    WTB DC5 JDM VISORS
    3TripleZero

Member Array
    Car:
    2002 DC5 Type R
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxer View Post
    Im down, once we roll the guards and go lower
    This guy, always with the lows!
    2002 Honda DC5R
    WTB DC5 JDM VISORS
    3TripleZero

Quote Originally Posted by bennet654 View Post
    Thanks mate.. Yeah it's nice to be able to build something relatively quickly.. Although savoring it is also nice too
    Save the savouring for the driving, it's much tastier than suckin' your lip (and i did say lip) while waiting for it to get finished.

Member Array
    Car:
    2002 DC5 Type R
    Anyway quick update.. Still waiting on purple lug nuts, blox lca's to arrive from states.. And can't put Whiteline sway bar + subframe brace in until the lca's arrive... I picked up the strut bar on Friday, sorta gave a quick ten minute look at it and the A/C piping runs stupidly to close the the strut tower.. Brace won't fit in easily, quickly tried to shift the piping when it was unbolted, but it gave to much resistance.. so I'm just gonna wait for Tom to take a look at it.. Don't wanna go busting A/C piping

Ohh and tomorrow @ 10am me and x10hz are driving up to tullamarine to visit Jap Warehouse and check out their array of brides for my new rails.. Some times will be had, haha
    Last edited by bennet654; 19-02-2012 at 04:33 PM.
    2002 Honda DC5R
    WTB DC5 JDM VISORS
    3TripleZero

This guy, always with the lows!
    You chose 15"s.... so now the lows will occur.

Anyway quick update.. Still waiting on purple lug nuts, blox lca's to arrive from states.. And can't put Whiteline sway bar + subframe brace in until the lca's arrive... I picked up the strut bar on Friday, sorta gave a quick ten minute look at it and the A/C piping runs stupidly to close the the strut tower.. Brace won't fit in easily, quickly tried to shift the piping when it was unbolted, but it gave to much resistance.. so I'm just gonna wait for Tom to take a look at it.. Don't wanna go busting A/C piping

Ohh and tomorrow @ 10am me and x10hz are driving up to tullamarine to visit Jap Warehouse and check out their array of brides for my new rails.. Some times will be had, haha
    The ac piping will move with enough force, Otherwise remove it all together. Extra light weight... Pretty sure we've already had this discussion.
    Problem?

FFamily

Member Array
    Car:
    03 Euro Lux AT
    drive had much more drama that it should of.... cops following us for like 15mins -__-"
    3TripleZero
    S T A N C E | W O R K S

Quote Originally Posted by x10Hz View Post
    drive had much more drama that it should of.... cops following us for like 15mins -__-"
    What! you didn't ask them for copies of their rolling pics ?

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    I love the style of your car builds Bennet.. simple, clean and JDM :P keep up the good work!

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Just read the whole thread ben, sick as build.... good to see that ur keeping it clean an stylish... Though honestly, u should prbs keep the cross bar on at the track lol.... saves u less hassle with the po po....

good to see that its building real fast! lol.... were itd take me an some ppl 2-3 yrs to get to that stage, u in couple weeks!
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    2002 DC5 Type R
    Bride is in

Last edited by bennet654; 20-02-2012 at 03:28 PM.
    2002 Honda DC5R
    WTB DC5 JDM VISORS
    3TripleZero

Member Array
    Car:
    03 Euro Lux AT
    Quote Originally Posted by hondapop View Post
    What! you didn't ask them for copies of their rolling pics ?
    only becuase I didnt want to get done either.

also bennet, loving the pics of the seat cant wait to put mine in.. its gonna be so damn low :P
    3TripleZero
    S T A N C E | W O R K S