Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    the fujitsubo exhaust system is much quieter, only starts to sound after 3krpm and looks sleeper lol.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by manonastick View Post
    I can bare with it but i just dont want to drive people around my neighbourhood mad with the sound.
    My friend said it soo loud he could hear it 1kms away at me driving 3k rpms. If its that loud might as well get a n1 styled muffler for better performance.
    I would fork out for a fujitsubo system but im running a d series til at least the mid year and if i remember i would need to mod it to fit it.
    hrmmm, even with a silencer it still b loud, because what u describe is very similar to how loud my exhaust system is lol....... and ive run a silencer in for a week, an ppl still say its still loud

Id say, just run a silencer in for the time being and see how things go, than later on, if u still wanna change, just sell it and run a oem exhaust, and with the funds from the sale, use that to buy the exhaust system thats more quieter....
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC2
    Running Toda headers, xforce metal cat and full Spoon N1 cat back. In terms of loud, it really comes down to your definition of loud... For me, its audible but not over the top. IMO its the best sounding/looking exhaust you can buy for a Honda. I'm not a fan of the really deep sounding exhausts as I like mine a bit higher pitched and its not a stupidly oversized barrel hanging off the rear of the car.

I use the silencer on long distance trips and that quietens it down a lot.

Regarding the price, considering its about $650 - $700 just for the axle-back, I don't see how thats cheaper new than a 2nd hand twin-loop....

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5.9, EF9, EL2
    Quote Originally Posted by manonastick View Post
    Wondering if anyone has this and if it loud.
    Though im kinda thinking of the fujitsubo rm10a now. .
    I have mugen 4-1 header, itr 2.5" cat and spoon B-pipe and N! axle back.. sounds perfect.. but quite loud.. deep tone not farty.

i wouldnt run any of those systems if u still run your stock cast-iron header as that thing makes it much louder - a good-flowwing header will actually make less noise.

before the spoon system I ran a custom mild steel mandrel bent 2.5" system with one hotdog resonator and a big cannon muffler. this system was almost twice as loud as the spoon N1 and had major drone. the spoon's piping diameter is actually a bit smaller than 2.5" however there was a noticable power gain when i swapped the system over to the Spoon.

if you going to do a swap just wait till after then.