Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EK4 vtir
    96 vtir ek4 its b16a2
    ?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EK4 vtir
    while off the road i wanna do coilovers, resprayit white withblack bonnet and rear wing and lips it has atm 4to1 header into 2.5" zorst hi flow car and jasma twin loop mufler umm short ram intake with custom air box its on lowerd shocks with super lows up front atm and cold roled rear springs buying asr rear brace and lower rear control arms off mycousin umm a few otherelittle nicks and nacks i wannado.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EK4 vtir
    b16a2 vtir ek4 mang

Member Array
    Car:
    Kermit K20A
    pay rego first and get an exedy or xtreme clutch with lightened flywheel then worry about everything else.

remember, baby steps or you will not appreciate your mods
    Kermit EGK20A
    Winton: 1:35.08
    Wakefield: 1:08.8

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EK4 vtir
    i am letting rego run out as have another car and car needs paint badly due to old owner thinking he was a top painter when he really was a boilermaker but im an apentice paint and mybrother is a tradie painter so yer whe will be white soon then ill fix the clutch then rego the slowly get new parts.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R, EG & EP3R
    oh yeah sorry... hahaha just remembered the original post was about b series slave cylinders.

i agree with stndrd.. but yeah definately get a lighten flywheel

seems like your not in a hurry since you need to get it painted, so jump on ebay and you can find packages with a hd clutch kit and 4kg fw for around 500 bucks.

hd clutch kit rrp are around 350 mark already
    BARPPP

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EK4 vtir
    ill look around as mates sponser can give me 20% offso yeah i have a bit of time also i can get my mates dc2r headers will this be better then runny my shagged ones? as he went k24/20 at byp last moonth