Hello from Melbourne!

Whats up my name is Chris, im from melbourne and i drive a graphite Accord euro 04.

So far my car is stock as a rock apart from the replica mugen visors but i have big plans for this car! I already have a replica mugen lip kit on the way! should be on the car in a few months.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra DA9
    weLcome bro !

Replica stuff bro? Pay a bit more and get genuine, way worth it srs
    KEEP IT VIET | KEEP IT JDM
    FaLL iN LoVe WheN YoU aRe ReAdY, NoT WhEN YoU ARe LOnEly

^if i had the money i would but being a student money is hard to save haha.

Do it right or don't do it at all IMO replicas fit like ass. Rein got his genuine mugen front lip for $620 delivered. Replica is not much cheaper

Where did he order his front lip from? Replica is heaps cheaper than the ones ive seen around. Like i said in my previous post, if i had the money i would get genuine parts.

Imported from jdmland. 99% of the guys on this forum have some sort of fake shit on their ride anyway :P

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 CTR
    Quote Originally Posted by charliebrown View Post
    Do it right or don't do it at all IMO replicas fit like ass. Rein got his genuine mugen front lip for $620 delivered. Replica is not much cheaper
    I f*cking concur 100% all the way, fake shit is ass and hommo drive it stock until you get the money to buy proper real sh*t. You will buy fake shit and then regret it later on.

Quote Originally Posted by JDM EP3 View Post
    I f*cking concur 100% all the way, fake shit is ass and hommo drive it stock until you get the money to buy proper real sh*t. You will buy fake shit and then regret it later on.
    Third that.
    Don't mean to offend you in anyway but replica parts is what kill the genuine products.
    By the way, you'll see dramas in the near future with replica parts, no doubt about it.
    You'll learn as everyone else has but people are just trying to help you from there own experience that's all