Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    05 CL9 Luxxx
    Just to be safe, bank check or not. Best to just wait till it clears..really only takes 2 days and if the buyer makes such a fuss about it...then tell em to either wash the sand out of their vag and calm down and wait the couple days..or cash or no car..

Always best to take the safe route when dealing with money..

Member Array
    ^ agreed

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    ^ agreed
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    inb4yursorryass
    If the buyer is really worried that youll take off with his hard earned/loan money, then just give half of the car keys.

Say youll get the other half when the cheque clears. Lol
    B to BFrank to K .... ive had it ......

Member Array
    Car:
    Liberty GTspecB
    Buyer of my old car came with a stack of cash lol. I also went and got my current car with 75% cash rest on bnck chq
    I used to have a EK sedan
    psn: w-_custer_-w

Member Array
    Car:
    integra
    I got a rule of cash only, even the sum is large i tend to get take them to my local shopping centre (have most branches there) and allow them to withdraw and then go my to branch and sort out paperwork over there then deposit the cash immediately.

Many stories of fake bank cheques in the past

Member Array
    Car:
    Understand
    Cash only y0!

~King Of Spam~

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    I bought my ep3 with a bank cheque. Seller came with me to get the cheque. If I can remember right, they ask questions - why are u taking money out - buying car, what's the persons name that ur buying it off, what's the persons name that the cheque is going to etc. best way to buy/sell a car I reckon!

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    Ok, heres the plan.

Get a spare set of keys made, as well as an explosive disguised as a honda keychain.

Park your car in a remote area. away from civilians.

Kidnap their child (only one is required) and then slip the spare keys into the childs pocket (whilst the child is unconscious).

Hide the child in a Van which you have parked in the city (the van should be left in clear view from a nearby rooftop)

You then let the person buying your car put the money in a suitcase and leave it in the van which you have left unlocked in the city.
    the buyer then takes their child (without knowing the keys are in the pocket), and leaves the suitcase of cash.

With a sniper rifle, watch him from a the near by rooftop to make sure he doesn't run off. it will also be usefull for pecking off police or diplomats in the area.

When the coast is clear inspect the suitcase to make sure the money is there.

If the money is there:
    send a text; Telling the man where to pick up the car, and that the keys are in his childs pocket. also mention to remove the explosive honda keychain.

DONE.

If the money is not their:
    remotely detonate the Honda Keychain which will bring the death of his child,
    then send a text saying: "now you know im serious, ill give you another chance to buy the car"

this plan is great because that way the buyer doesnt die and is still capable of purchasing your car.

WIN!