Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: EM1 coupe

The originals are for sale if someone wants them lol.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK fo shizzle
    Quote Originally Posted by welby View Post
    Hahaha old wheels were to big and these came up at a good price and i like them and it is my car lol. Thanks for all the opinions though.
    well said!! great buy btw...
    "has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    wd. not tryin to bag ur ride, just got the sh*ts cause mine wont start
    what matters is that you're happy with it, and that's a win

now go buy a rear lip
    FOR SALE: Injector seal kits || Dayco B16A timing belt

Member Array
    Car:
    '77 Civic
    i'm assuming they are these wheels... osaka somethingorather

would be much better if the center wasn't chrome >.> if it had a center cap, i'd be all over it.

I still say the volks would have been sex.. how big were they? 17"? eh.. unless you're after 'jdm' spec, that isn't too big. if it scrapes a lot, that's too big xD
    but eh, it's your ride, do what you want I totally understand. do what you want, and make it excite you every time you look at it. I know it's what I aim for my car. Never get sick of looking at my car... aside from it being covered in a nice film of dust and having sun fade areas >.>

Member Array
    Car:
    CivInteJazPreAc
    Quote Originally Posted by dougie_504 View Post
    This. Unless you're going for the murdered-out look then I don't like black rims. Your tyres are black, so they don't stand out at all.

Probably looks nice up close but from a distance or in a picture there's nothing visible.
    i can't get enough of black. imo wheels don't need to be seen from a distance. i'm happy if my wheels look like steelies until you get close to the car.
    but it all depends on what look you're going for. i've seen black wheels look so out of place on some cars.

Quote Originally Posted by FAITHLESS View Post
    i can't get enough of black. imo wheels don't need to be seen from a distance. i'm happy if my wheels look like steelies until you get close to the car.
    but it all depends on what look you're going for. i've seen black wheels look so out of place on some cars.

Member Array
    Car:
    CivInteJazPreAc

Yeah. But good lookin' wheels.