Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Euro, S15
    For you to seriously turbocharge euro, which i thought about a lot you will need: (Assuming you already have intake and exhaust sorted and upgraded)
    *Bigger injectors $500
    *Fuel pump to keep up with fueling needs $300
    *Turbo kit+manifold to suit, no not ebay crap $3000
    *Boost controller and boost gauge $300
    *45 degree VTC $500
    *Engine management computer+Tune $3000
    i wont even mention the obvious, that you need full exhaust, intake and better clutch!

Approx cost for parts only: 7600 PLUS labour... umm still want to turbo charge it? lol
    Last edited by adis; 15-02-2012 at 10:27 PM.
    What is popular is not always right. What is right is not always popular.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Euro, S15
    Quote Originally Posted by marquee View Post
    Lol trism.

But sers just buy an evo.
    This is your safer bet! your call, its possible to still turbocharge it but im sure now you can see why alot are not doing it.
    What is popular is not always right. What is right is not always popular.

fuk off with the attitude, u think ive been here long enough to know how to search. god damn. but thanks for the links champion

lulwutt. i already have an evo hehe

edit* lol wtf did u link me, doesnt help me at all. the last one ive already read. but has no relations to what im asking

before u talk with ut condescending tone to me, you want to actually read what u link me first ?
    Last edited by MWAKU; 16-02-2012 at 08:27 PM.
    FS: BMW E60 04' 530i

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Dont Turbocharge if you cant get free metal fabrication

A decent Garret turbo (not even the ball bearing one's) will cost you $700 in it self. and that's the cheapest part.

Then theres the fuse box relocation thats probably needed if you do the sidewinder setup.

You'd be better off running a supercharger kit instead.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

ooo, hmm. ive been read up on superchargers, but i dont know, turbo just tickles my pickle.
    FS: BMW E60 04' 530i

Member Array
    Car:
    zenki CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by MWAKU View Post
    fuk off with the attitude, u think ive been here long enough to know how to search. god damn. but thanks for the links champion

lulwutt. i already have an evo hehe

edit* lol wtf did u link me, doesnt help me at all. the last one ive already read. but has no relations to what im asking

before u talk with ut condescending tone to me, you want to actually read what u link me first ?
    i read it shortly after i posted it, and yeah there isnt much but it at least shows what some people with a turbo TSX are doing.. and that was with about 1 minute spent on google research. tried to help you, and im sure there are some users that you can look up from those links to ask questions, but you probably can't pick up on that.

re attitude - welcome to the internet, iaintevenmad

let me reiterate:

Quote Originally Posted by jzx_andy View Post
    here:
    if you're even half serious about boosting your car, you'd read these and do your own research.. especially if youre going to put it all together yourself..

AFAIK no one on ozhonda has turbo'ed their own euro, so stop expecting people on here to have done the research for you...
    if you want other people to give you info (who actually know their shit btw), post this on tsxc and you'd probably end up with way more information!
    Last edited by jzx_andy; 16-02-2012 at 10:11 PM. Reason: for teh LULZ

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    Ok if your serious about turbo.

Aem makes a turbo manifold for 900us that sits behind the engine saves on sidewinder hardest part is piping as our exhaust are on the back for a FMIC you will need to move loads of shit. Turbo you can get for about 1300 a good turbo. You will probably need to upgrade your fuel pump and on stock internal you won't run much boost.

So then internal will be needed forged pistons etc. Id also recommend changing timing chain and getting a tensioner just to be on the safe side. Also to save space an RRc intake manifold.

Probably consider relocating battery to the boot.

Then think about ems such as kpro.

Just some food for thought i know I've probably missed parts but sort of helps i think

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 - DC4 - CRX
    Quote Originally Posted by MWAKU View Post
    exactly

c'mon guys stop telling me to research, and jsut link me to some quality parts to help me

need turbo kit with manifold
    injectors
    ecu
    Try http://www.onlineperformance.com.au, they have been turbo charging honda's for years and had the fastest turbochaged CRX drag car in Aust once. So they could help ya.

Let me know how ya go as in sorta interested myself for later on in the near future.
    Last edited by gexter101; 17-02-2012 at 12:37 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03

Member Array
    Car:
    Blown NHBP CL9
    O.p just buy the eBay kit you first posted.
    All that pipe work etc is already designed for the euro. It will bolt straight on.

Forget ecu and injectors, the stock ecu can "bend" itself enough to drive fine and make 350whp+

😒
    V T E C h n i q u e
    Since 2001
    OG Member #3

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro Sport 06
    06tsx (username) has a turboed tsx and he is very experienced with tsx's. He has a S/C tsx as well. Check his build threads (tsxclub.com) and have a look. I know you just signed on there. IMO that is the best place to get the info that you need. Most people with the cl9 go for S/C and there is plenty of research material on that setup. Just ask schmivic his is S/C.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Euro, Evo 8
    Don't know where you're based but if you're in Sydney speak to Silverwater Automotive Services. They've done a turbo CL9 there.