Page 123 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2373113120121122123124125126 LastLast
Results 1,465 to 1,476 of 1501
    Member Array
    Car:
    S2k + CBX250
    Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    Oh is that all? what a bargain shii
    thats right, i found a group in the states, the Ohlins DFV are a single adjustable shock, so it is cheaper but also considered a "road" shock because its at the bottom of the range. what most dont realise though is that the adjuster on top controls rebound and dampening together so its actually rebound and dampening adjustable just not independent like kw v3.

however the adjustments are tuned very well and these are highly reviewed. on par with the AST 4100 Sportline 1 suspension apparantly, or better since the Sportline 1 doesnt adjust rebound. the kit does also have Digressive valving (dual flow valving -DFV-), so it would feel similar to the AST sportline if the ast sportline has been upgraded to have DDP (Double digressive pistons).

the next models up for the Ohlins provide external resovoirs, 3 way adjustment 4 way and like 8 way or something. very crazy toward the top end is like 8k USD

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by Simonnn View Post
    Hey Guys, Ex Honda driver here (had a Euro until I sold it earlier this year, miss my Hondas ). I sold the car intending to purchase something along the lines of a 135i/370z, however keep finding myself thinking of and looking at S2000s, have always loved them!
    Digging up my post from 2012.. at the time I was thinking about buying an s2k but ended up purchasing a BMW 135i which is now back up on the market for sale (absolutely awesome cars they are..).

Still looking to fill that S2000 bug I've had in me for years.. if anyone with an S2000 is interested in trading their S2000 for a 135i feel free to PM me!
    Last edited by Simonnn; 27-02-2015 at 02:31 PM.

S2000

Digging up my post from 2012.. at the time I was thinking about buying an s2k but ended up purchasing a BMW 135i which is now back up on the market for sale (absolutely awesome cars they are..).

Still looking to fill that S2000 bug I've had in me for years.. if anyone with an S2000 is interested in trading their S2000 for a 135i feel free to PM me!
    Shameless plug!
    http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...SSE-AD-3277497

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by AlS2k View Post
    Not shameless at all, PMed

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    Car has been sold and I am now officially in the market for an s2k! feel free to PM me if anyone is thinking of selling their car or spots a clean one somewhere

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 BB AP1
    what's your budget?

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by black8thgen View Post
    what's your budget?
    Depends on the particular car in question of course!

I think I actually remember your username from 2012ish.. when the two of us were both looking for S2Ks but only you were able to find one you were happy with :P

If you're considering selling feel free to PM me

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    Does anyone know anything about this particular S2000? He states its a JDM import which is quite interesting..

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...-3261415/?Cr=9

I've noticed that its a 1999 model but has tweeters in the doors so I'm assuming it might actually be a JDM import (assuming 1999 JDM models had tweeters.. either that or the door trims were updated). I remember seeing a JDM import in Melbourne a while back in orange as well for sale.. not sure if its the same one. Any thoughts/opionions would be great, might go check it out in person this weekend.

Based on the pictures I'm wondering why the rocker cover is missing a bit of red paint.. and the picture of the exhaust doesnt really look like a mugen to me (looks like its been welded?)

Cheers,
    Simon
    Last edited by Simonnn; 11-03-2015 at 12:45 PM.

Does anyone know anything about this particular S2000? He states its a JDM import which is quite interesting..

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...-3261415/?Cr=9

I've noticed that its a 1999 model but has tweeters in the doors so I'm assuming it might actually be a JDM import (assuming 1999 JDM models had tweeters.. either that or the door trims were updated). I remember seeing a JDM import in Melbourne a while back in orange as well for sale.. not sure if its the same one. Any thoughts/opionions would be great, might go check it out in person this weekend.

Based on the pictures I'm wondering why the rocker cover is missing a bit of red paint.. and the picture of the exhaust doesnt really look like a mugen to me (looks like its been welded?)

Cheers,
    Simon

See the posts bellow.

Quote Originally Posted by beanz View Post
    The orange one is a bit of a mystery, could be a (rare) imola orange model that has been a private personal import. The absence of headlight washers on the bumper fits this theory.

Or... a punter has resprayed their car and shaved the bumper.

The former would command a price premium and the latter would devalue imho.

The paint code near the vin would yield a quick answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ten Four View Post
    I'm going to guess import... Engine bay is also orange and it has a coin slot where the headlight washers would be - easily changed but just signs...

Quote Originally Posted by Ten Four View Post
    Gold plate (Same as my old E36 M3 Evo)

Found it, JDM import wooo bonus points.
    I actually like the colour haha

Quote Originally Posted by charlie15 View Post
    The imola orange is a spray I msgd the owner

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    mugen exhaust

lmao

looks like dandy exhaust job
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    Wow some top detective work there! yes those are the exact pictures from the previous orange JDM import S2000 I saw.. guess its the same one.

Reading the comments it looks like it is in fact a JDM import but has been resprayed?.. bit confused.

I think I'd prefer the stock seats (not even sure if those Brides are legit.. owner says they are.. :P) Intake box looks like it has been cut or something and cautious of dandy spec mugen exhaust.. Do you guys reckon its worth checking out?

I wouldn't touch it.